August 18, 2009

Fashion's Maven

Hi everyone and welcome to Fashion's Maven! I guess first of all I want to thank anyone who is bothering to read this :) I've been an avid reader of fashion blogs for sometime now and have been itching to start one but wondered what it is I have to say. I'm still not entirely sure what that is, but I know that I need a creative outlet in my life right now and I think this will be a good one for me. Fashion is a big part of my life. I think it's fun and it's something I'm passionate about and enjoy talking about. I don't think I'm an expert of any sort and I don't have any formal training, I just love it. So basically I still have a lot to figure out - on this blog and in my life. Here's hoping that somehow I get some guidance with both of those. Please bear with me while I try to figure everything out!

6 comments:

Marie said...

Hi Katie! It's Marie from DIT. My blog is flipflopsonlex.blogspot.com. Looking forward to reading about you again!

Katie said...

Hey! Glad you have a blog on here, too! :)

The Byingtons said...

Woo hoo! So glad you finally did it! :-)

Katie said...

I know! I'm excited about it! Now I just need to figure it all out :)

mrs. origami said...

woot!!! looking forward to reading!

Katie said...

Thank you for reading! :)