September 23, 2009

Shop It To Me, Rue La La & Gilt Groupe

Ok, so it's pretty clear I love to shop and I certainly love online shopping. I have plenty of tips and tricks up my sleeve to make online shopping easier and I'm about to share some great ones. I have a little collection of great websites that keep you up to date on sales and sell designer items themselves at a very discounted price. Want in on the deals? Of course you do! Read on.

Shop It To Me
What is Shop It To Me? (From http://shopittome.com/)


You can think of Shop It To Me as your free personal online shopper. Select your favorite apparel brands (such as Theory, Prada, Armani, Ella Moss, Juicy Couture, Seven Jeans, DKNY, or BCBG) and sizes. We'll scour the websites of leading retailers like Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Banana Republic, Gap, Zappos and Bluefly and send you a Salemail™ - a daily or weekly email summary of which new items go on sale in your size.


Rue La La
What is Rue La La? (From http://www.ruelala.com/)

Rue La La is... an exclusive, invitation-only online destination where Members discover premier-brand, private sale Boutiques, each open for just a brief window of time. Our focus is a well-edited collection of sought-after offerings from the best brand names in the world - combined with helpful service.

Want to join Rue La La? Click here:

Gilt Groupe
What is Gilt Groupe? (From http://www.gilt.com/)

Gilt Groupe provides access, by invitation only, to Men’s, Women’s and Children’s coveted fashion and luxury brands at prices up to 70% off retail. Each sale lasts 36 hours and features hand selected styles from a single designer.

Want to join Gilt Groupe? Click here:


These are awesome websites that take a lot of the work out of online shopping. Love them all, and I'm sure you will as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There
How can i obtain a Shopping discount codes or card?
I wish to purchase a ring for my partner as a present. However I find that it dear for me to afford.800$ too High, I need get a buying discounts or card, so i could get a discount.
where Can I obtain it? Please tell me, Thx