September 29, 2009

Thanks, Sephora!


I was checking Twitter this morning and was pleasantly shocked and surprised to see this:

Love this! @fashionsmaven has 7 reasons she loves Sephora:http://bit.ly/16Iske

Umm, that's from SEPHORA! Sephora read my blog and Tweeted about it! 16,000+ people saw that! Pretty cool, huh? I've gained some Twitter followers thanks to the exposure, and I've had over 300 hits on the blog today! That's... a lot more than usual :)

So thank you, Sephora! And thanks to everyone who is reading, commenting, following me on Twitter, etc. I'm so excited about it! :)

4 comments:

flip flops on lex said...

Wow! That's awesome. Congrats, Katie.

mrs. origami said...

awesome kt!!:)

Ying said...

I found you via Sephora's tweet too. Congrats!

Katie said...

Thanks everyone!