September 11, 2009

These Boots Were Made For...

Ok, one of my favorite parts of fall is getting to wear boots. I don't know why but they're just so much fun to wear! Below I've tried to show some great options at good prices (well, there's one splurge - couldn't help myself). I've tried to combine trends with classic looks so that you get more wear out of them.
Ok, you can't get much better than $60.00 for boots. Gray is always a fashion forward color for fall (say that 5 times fast) but is also extremely wearable. These would look great with skinny jeans.
So cute! The ruffles give these booties a romantic flare, so be sure to edge out the rest of your outfit.
A slouchy boot is pretty much a classic. It might go away for a couple of seasons, but it will come back. You can't get more basic than black. You'll wear these again and again.
Ok these are definitely love them or hate them. I love them, I think they're so cute. Very hippie chic. Nicole Richie would totally rock these.
I was drawn to these because I saw they came in extended calf sizes. If you go to the link, you'll see on the side there are 2 zippers, one I assume you can unzip to give you more room in the calf if you need it. I'm sure knee length boots isolate a lot of buyers because they're worried about them fitting over the calf. I think this is genius and cute.
Love, love, LOVE these. Heartbroken that they're sold out in my size. (Chinese Laundry, Piperlime, Rachel Zoe, SOMEONE contact me if these come back in an 8 or an 8.5!) These are over the knee, but they can also be rolled down to be knee length. So chic. Love the versatility, love the color, love the price, LOVE these boots and wish I had acted sooner!
Great way to incorporate a very fashionable color into your wardrobe. Every fall the fashion world announces that purple is in. Since it's "in" every fall I don't think you need to worry about not being able to wear these. These boots would totally punch up a basic, neutral outfit. Bonus - they would go with black or brown so you could wear them with virtually everything you own.
The Splurge - OMG. I die. Pretty Woman, anyone? Andie in The Devil Wears Prada, you say? (Well, not quite. She was rocking Chanel.) Love these. Want them. Wish I could blow $595. Going to cry now.
All of these boots are from Piperlime. Piperlime is one of my favorite online shoe stores. There are tons of options, reviews, it's easy to navigate, you can return for free, there's $7 flat shipping - it's fantastic!

8 comments:

The Byingtons said...

I'm lovin' the 1st and 3rd ones. I am in DESPERATE need of some new basic boots... need to get on that now instead of in December like I usually do when all the good ones are gone!

Katie said...

Me too! I just can't make up my mind on which ones I want!

Natalie said...

i love the minnetonkas too! i have the exact pair and they are the most comfortable boots u will ever wear! definitely recommend them! i love boots, cant wait till winter:)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

mom & son said...

fabulous shoes!

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

kaitlyn said...

oooh i am ALL about that first pair. hot.

Fashion Therapist said...

I've been wanting those Minnetonka boots for the last 2 years but never buckled down to get them. I should just pull the trigger and do it...they're so cute!

Katie said...

I started wanting the Minnetonka's last year but talked myself out of them. I still want them though, so I should probably get them!

Mrs. D said...

Love love love this post. And to continue with the Rachel Zoe-isms, those BCBG boots are bananas. I am in desperate need of new boots. I've been wearing the same three pairs for about 5 years now. I love them, but come on - it's time for something new.