September 7, 2009

This Week on Fashion's Maven:

I hope everyone had a great weekend! My husband and I went to Atlanta to watch the Alabama Crimson Tide roll over the Virginia Tech Hokies. We won! Roll Tide!



With today being Labor Day, I consider it to officially be fall! This week on the blog, I'll be honoring that with fall related posts. Here's what you have to look forward to!
- fall nail polish colors
- favorite boots at all price points
- fall trends
...and maybe more :)
I know I'm still very new to this and I still have a ton to figure out in regards to making Fashion's Maven better, but I just want to take a second to thank everyone who has read, commented, subscribed, followed, etc. It really means a lot to me and I appreciate it so much!

3 comments:

flip flops on lex said...

Looking forward to the boots! I need to buy new pairs this fall/winter (Sigh.)

The Byingtons said...

Your blog is going to get me in trouble b/c it makes me want to go shopping to update my wardrobe! hahah ;-) I am really loving it though! Fall is my favorite season so I can't wait for your fall fashion posts!!

Katie said...

Marie - I need boots, too! I'm excited to show the ones I want but I want way too many pairs haha.

Katie - Fall is my favorite season, too! I try to find things at all different prices so no one (mostly myself) gets into too much shopping trouble :)