October 28, 2009

Shoes...

BCBGeneration Tinas Platform - Exclusive to Nordstrom

It never fails if I'm searching for something specific, it takes me ages to find it. Case in point - a pair of nude, preferably patent, heels. Easy enough, right? My original inspiration were a pair of Christian Louboutin's that were insanely popular like 2 years ago. Clearly those were out of my price range. Anyway, it was one of those things where I just kind of filed it away in my mind and would look every once in awhile.
Never found any.
Probably a couple of months ago I started looking more seriously for some. This is why I hate looking for something in particular. It's much easier to just come across something that you love. To go looking specifically just guarantees that it's going to be difficult and frustrating. However, luck was on my side today as I looked at Makeup by TiffanyD's blog
Umm... perfect :)
Needless to say, I snapped those suckers up. That, coupled with the fact that I won an InStyle contest on Twitter today made this the best day I've had in awhile (being sick and all). Hopefully my luck is changing!

...and even if it doesn't, I have a super cute pair of shoes on the way :)

4 comments:

Cristine said...

I love, love, love heels but I can't wear them because they kill my feet!!! It feels like someone is hitting the bottoms with a hammer. ;( any suggestions?

Katie said...

Typically the nicer the shoe, the more comfortable it is. If comfort is important to you, I'd consider splurging on a good pair of heels.

Amanda said...

I have to have these...

Katie said...

Order them! I can't wait for mine to get here :)