October 19, 2009

Sephora Sale!

October 19th through November 2nd is Sephora's Friends and Family sale. To take part in this, all you have to do is enter the code FF2009 at checkout for 20% off! This is a fabulous opportunity to stock up on essentials, try out new products you've been lusting after, or pick up some holiday gift sets. If you're in the need for a little inspiration, here are some gift sets I wouldn't mind adding to my collection (I think the right gift set is usually a great value):

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes $32

LORAC Multi-Platinum Palette $37

Sephora Glitz & Glam Shimmer and Shine Deluxe Sampler $38

Korres Lip Saver Roll $19.50 (These are full sized Korres lip butters! Definitely getting this.)


Dior Complete Makeup Palette - Deluxe Palette For Eyes, Cheeks & Lips $70

Looks like I have some decisions to make...
What's on your holiday gift list? Let me know if you make use of the 20% off and what you bought!

No comments: