November 12, 2009

Bluefly & BCBGMAXAZRIA

Bluefly is one of my favorite online retailers. They have a ton of brands, tons of merchandise, easy return policy, and a lot of sales. What's not to like? Places like Bluefly are a great way to buy brands you like at a fraction of the price. BCBGMAXAZRIA is one my favorite brands that I especially love to get at a discount. The BCBG store has 70% off sales occasionally, but Bluefly and stores like TJ Maxx provide great deals year round. Here are some pieces I'm loving right now:





 









Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I'm hoping to have another outfit post up tomorrow! Thank you as always to everyone who is reading, subscribing, following me on Twitter, and commenting!

3 comments:

Serena from Style on a String said...

That wool cardigan is one of my favourite looks

Style on a String

mrs. origami said...

ooh i really like that first one :)

Amanda @ The Mom Job said...

can i "likes this" to all of the above?

(pssssst -- check out allsaints.com)
(i heart)