November 30, 2009

This Month on Fashion's Maven:

It's almost December which to me means - it's almost Christmas :) Yes, it's still a few weeks away, but if you have a busy December and a long list of people to shop for like I do it's not that far away at all. In honor of Christmas (and all other gift giving holidays!), this month I'll be doing a series of blogs on things I want, things that make good gifts, things that make good stocking stuffers, etc. I would really love for this to be interactive, so please comment, Tweet me, email me, or whatever with any and all suggestions you have for things you want this holiday season or things you plan on giving as gifts. I'd love to have your feedback! With that said, I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing Thanksgiving and that you're looking forward to finishing out 2009 on a positive note!

2 comments:

Scarlet Letters said...

every year I give "little luxuries" as gifts to my favorite girlfriends - for example, past gifts have been L'Occitane soap and lotion ('08), and a small Yankee candle jar and philosophy lipgloss ('07). This year's gift is a mini Stila lipglaze, a purse-sized Bliss body butter and a bottle of Essie nail polish in a color to suit each girl's taste. It's fun to collect and package these things, they're fairly inexpensive, and the recipients usually seem pretty happy :)

Fashion Therapist said...

Speaking of stocking stuffers, I personally think that one of the best stocking stuffers I've ever received is a purse hanger for when you're at a bar or restaurant. Totally not something I would have spent for myself, but use it ALL the time!