December 29, 2009

Booties

I've posted (more than once, I think) about how I've fallen in love with many, many pairs of boots this fall and winter. Well, now I can add something else to that list - booties. It started with these:


I saw these in Dillard's when I was visiting my sister a couple of weeks ago and had to have them. I've only worn them a couple of times, but like most things I become obsessed with I've already thought of many other things I can wear them with. They're black booties - they go with everything! Of course when I find something I like, I keep looking for MORE. So here are some more that have caught my eye:








L.A.M.B. Jaycee (Love these! Can't afford them unless they go on sale more than they already are.)




I'm sure I could find many more, but I'm sure you get the idea. Booties are one of those things I wasn't sure about at first, but now that there are so many styles available, and at every price point, you can almost certainly find something you'd like if you're interested in them.

2 comments:

Amanda @ The Mom Job said...

OMG YES. ALL OF THOSE. YES YES YES. YES PLEASE.

Fashion Therapist said...

I LOVE booties!!! They're great especially for people like me with fat calves. :)