January 28, 2010

Leather Jackets

Leather jackets are one of those things that are a classic even though they're not always around. They'll always come back, slightly different from the last time. Right now I'm loving most versions of slightly cropped and/or motorcyle styled leather jackets. Really wishing I had one! Here are some of my faves from Bluefly:











This one is my favorite. It's exactly what I want from the collar, to the length, to the subtle detailing. While I love the look of the cropped jackets, I think this one would be more flattering on me. If only it was still in my size it would probably be on it's way to me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love leather jackets!! I used to wear my dad's leather & wool jacket from h.s till someone at my h.s stole it! :( so sad.

I'm not sure I could find one to fit my chest.. :(