January 11, 2010

What I'm Wearing...

(My husband snapped the last picture as I was moving my arm. He needs as much help with his photography skills as I do with my posing :) )

Shirt - J. Crew
Cardigan - came from Belk, I think
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - BCBGeneration
Necklace - Banana Republic
Earrings - Forever 21, again I think. I have multiple pairs of gold hoops.

This is probably my least favorite time of year. The holidays are over, it's cold, it's just very blah and I always feel it. I need to get over that though and try to express some creativity with my outfits. I don't have to go back to school this month for the first time in forever because I graduated last month, so maybe I'll have a job to get up and get dressed for soon :)

6 comments:

Monica said...

i NEED those shoes!
you look great!

Katie said...

Thank you! I ordered the shoes from Nordstrom :)

flip flops on lex said...

Congrats on graduating! What kinds of jobs are you looking for?

Katie said...

Thank you! I really have no idea. It's sounds so cliche, but I just want to find something I enjoy doing.

Fashion Therapist said...

Congrats on graduating - you must feel so relieved that it's all over.

Cute shoes btw - so many things you could pair those puppies with.

Katie said...

Thank you! It's definitely nice to be done.

I wore out my last pair of nude heels - I'm happy I replaced them!