January 14, 2010

Winter Skin - Bodywash

There's nothing worse in the winter than getting out of the shower and feeling like absolutely all the moisture has left your skin. I blame the chemicals and other irritants in most shower gels and lotions. Recently I discovered this:


Dreamwash is made for those with sensitive, itchy, rashy and sunburnt skin. It has soothing ingredients including calamine powder, aloe vera gel, rose and chamomile. It smells rather herby because, well, it's full of herbs. I'll admit I don't love the smell but I don't feel like it lingers all that much either. If you're worried about it, I would try to smell it before you commit to buying it (and if you live in Alabama that's going to be a problem because we don't have any Lush stores).

Unless you just have super sensitive, out of control, miserable skin (like me!), you can probably make do with Aveeno. Aveeno is a great line of products that you can find anywhere and can most likely handle the average winter skin problems.

Is it Spring yet?!

No comments: