January 13, 2010

Winter Skin - Lips

Now that I have some ideas for new skincare products to try, I thought I'd do some more posts on Winter Skin and things that have been working for me.


I've been using this stuff ever since I got it in a Christmas gift set. Soothing is a great word for it. This balm has aloe vera to smooth and hydrate, and peppermint oil to calm and soothe. It isn't too sticky yet it has good staying power. You can put it on at night and still feel it on your lips in the morning, something I think is pretty essential when you're trying to fight dry lips. It comes in 4 different colors. I only have one so I can't speak for all of them, but I have a light pink one and it's although it's pink in the container it's not very pigmented. I really like this but it is a little thick to wear underneath lipstick or lipgloss. For that I like my Korres lip butter in Jasmine which I've talked about on here before.

The Victoria's Secret Soothing Lip Balm is $7, but right now you can get 2 for $12 or 5 for $20.

No comments: