February 1, 2010

What I'm Wearing...


Shirt - J. Crew
Cami - Gap
Scarf - American Eagle
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Tory Burch
Earrings - House of Harlow 1960
Purse - Coach
Ugly bandage on foot - Drugstore

A few months ago I think I mentioned how I rolled my foot out of nowhere and it was kind of messed up. Well I did it AGAIN, hence the ugly ace bandage. I don't think it's as bad this time. Hopefully I'll be back in my heels soon.

Even though I'm wearing a purple shirt, a different shade of purple bag, and a scarf with purple and lime green in it I don't think it's an over-powering outfit. I kept the shoes and the accessories simple which helps to tone it down. It's good to have a dose of vibrant color in your outfit, especially when it's all winter-y and gray outside!

2 comments:

Ashley Ainsworth said...

you look great! Your hair has gotten so long too, wow!

Katie said...

Thank you! I need to decide if I want to cut some of it off or just put more layers in it because it's starting to get blah just being mostly one length ha.