February 3, 2010

What I'm Wearing...


Shirt - J. Crew
Cardigan - Old Navy
Jeans - Old Navy
Boots - Chinese Laundry
Necklace - Forever 21
Earrings - House of Harlow 1960
Hat - Urban Outfitters

I'm not sure this outfit really photographs all that well, but I do love it. I asked for the hat for Christmas and my Dad and husband have made fun of it mercilessly. I think it's cute :) Anyway, I specifically wore it because we were going to my parents house for my Dad's birthday. My little way of wishing the old man a Happy Birthday.

3 comments:

Cristine said...

You always look so cute!!!

I have a hat that ppl mock as well! Haha. :) I don't see anything funny about yours tho! :P Boys!

Lucia said...

I love your boots! & your hat is so cute! I've been looking for one just like that one and haven't been able to find one that fits me well!

Abby said...

i love it! and am so glad you wore it for dad's bday!