March 15, 2010

BCBG Max Azria Bellini

Ahh, there are few things I enjoy in life more than a good deal. Even better is when you're not even looking and it just jumps out at you. While out of town, I got to shop at Off 5th. While we have Saks Fifth Avenue where I live, I've never shopped at Off 5th so I was eager to look around. As I expected, you can find some good deals if you're willing to look around. (They had a Rebecca Minkoff bag I was pretty much dying for at a really nice price, but not in the color I wanted. Sad.) I did manage to find a little treasure in the shoe department (shocker):

Pictures were taken with my Blackberry, so I apologize.
Anyway, these are the BCBG Max Azria Bellini in Frosted Grey. I think they originally retailed for close to $200, but they were almost half off that, plus there was a sale with another 20% off, and I could have gotten more off if I'd opened a Saks account. I love BCBG and I love even more than you can almost always get a good deal on it. I've seen the brand sold at TJ Maxx, the BCBG Max Azria store has sales with up to 70% off, it's sold on Bluefly, etc, etc. I love me some BCBG and think it's great quality, even better so when you can get it for a steal. I have a lot of their shoes and knit pieces and have worn a lot of it for years. These shoes were still probably a little expensive for some, but I wear flats a lot, and have worn BCBG shoes before and know that I'll get a lot of wear out of them and they'll last me so for me I know it was a good buy. And despite having a TON of flats, I don't think I have any gray ones so, hey, even better :)

If you want to buy these online, Overstock has an almost equally good deal on them.

What are your tips and tricks for finding a good deal? What's the last item you bought and were excited about? Share in the comments! :)

20 comments:

Toni said...

beautiful shade of gray and i love the rosette detail!

toni
perfumedredshoes.blogspot.com

Blue is in Fashion this Year said...

Hi,
I wanted to invite you to visit my collages fashion blog: BlueisinFashionthisYear.com
Thank you :)

Nina said...

I'm so jealous over those shoes!

Rachel said...

oh those are too cute. im like obsessed with good deals, its kind of scary :)
do you shop the private sale sites like hautelook, gilt, ruelala, etc.
i just discovered those not too long ago and OMG amazing. and you don't have to go digging around to find the cute stuff.
oh man its monday morning before coffee & im glad i found your blog
if you get a chance to say hello im at
www.littlegirlshinyworld.com

Fashion Chalet said...

Roses > Bows! :)

My nail color is Tart Deco by Essie Spring 2010. Thanks for the comment.

Keep in touch!


xx

Tangy Tidbits (Tina Tang Team) said...

Hello! Those are a cute pair! I just bought BCBG black suede pumps, but I wish I can find them in flats!

http://tinatangblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.tinatang.com/

evita nuh said...

that shoes is supeeer pretty! :D

kirstyb said...

gorgeous x

Taj Acosta said...

These are cute! BCBG is awesome btw! xoxo

Fashion Therapist said...

Great find! You'll get good use out of those.

♥alicia said...

Ohh I got similar ones but they have a zipper bow!

Love your blog, feel free to check mine out as well!!

xoxo,
http://wholesomefashion.blogspot.com

Casey said...

Lovely shoes, and even better since you go them cheap.

My best find was a Proenza Schouler skirt that originally retailed at $1350 that I found at Buffalo Exchange for $17.50. Seriously.

If you like deals, I've got a flat iron giveaway going on right now. You can't get a better deal than free!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What lovely grey flats!! So pretty! xoxoxoxoxo

Leah said...

Lovely...the design is so fab. Great deal too.

Have a wonderful day! xoxo

Katie said...

Toni - Thank you, me too :)

Blue - Thanks, I'll check it out!

Nina - I can't wait to wear them!

Rachel - Yeah I do! I have links to all of them on my blog!

Erika - Ahh, love that color on you! Definitely, I'm following your blog :)

Tina - BCBG has a great shoe selection :)

Evita, Kirsty & Taj - Thanks!

Tabitha - Thanks, I don't know how I didn't already have gray flats!

Alicia - Thanks, will definitely check yours out :)

Casey - Wow, what a great deal! Will check out your giveaway :)

Fashion Cappuccino - Thank you!

Leah - Thanks, you too! :)

Rachel said...

oh haha well look at me im such a dweeb u do have the links. aren't those sites great? ugh and dangerous too. wasting away all my monies over there :)
thanks for visiting me too. nice to meet you .

Katie said...

Haha, you're not a dweeb! They are great but very dangerous sites. I love them! Nice to meet you too :)

eva said...

I fell in love with the shoes. I'm a great fan of flat shoes and I'm into great deals as well. Congratulations for finding this one! :D

Katie said...

Thanks Eva!

Anonymous said...

Hey there : )
Buying on the web or in-store? which usually do you realy go for? actually wondering lol.. i like in-store as i hate waiting it to come!
Ty
Abigail