March 31, 2010

L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum

L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum is the first drug store alternative to products like Latisse and LiLash. Latisse is prescription only and LiLash is, well, expensive so I was excited to see this hit the market. The results you get from these products is temporary so I just couldn't see myself spending a ton of money on them, but L'Oreal's version retails for less than $15 and you can find it on sale, so it's a much better deal. You apply it twice a day, two different ways. First you use the curved wand like you would mascara and apply is to the lashes, then you turn the pointed tip and line the upper lash line like you would with eyeliner. The product claims you'll see results in less than 4 weeks, and it'll last the life of your lash cycle. I started this a couple of days ago and am excited to see how it works. Another plus, as far as I know L'Oreal's version doesn't have any of the side effects the others do. All I've noticed so far is that if you happen to get any in your eyes it stings a little, but I would expect that. I'll report back in a few weeks!

PS - To those that asked on my last post, the nail polish I was wearing was Sephora by OPI in Metro Chic. One of my favorite nail polish colors! You can find it at that link or at your Sephora :)

11 comments:

Beauty H2T said...

Heard a lot about this so keen to hear an update- hope you are well :)

Bx

Cocò said...

I love red bull, now i need it!
I really like your blog!
I'm your follower, I hope u'll follow me too ;D
www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com . See u soon! Xoxo

kirstyb said...

great post! xoxox

Josie said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear how it works for you -- might have to try it out.
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Unravelled Threads said...

ooh! i saw this the other day, but was apprehensive...can't wait to hear how it goes!

unravelledthreads.blogspot.com

Glam Girl said...

Interestring post! I have already a mascara from L'Oreal, so I think I'll try this one too

AttemptingStyle said...

if only there was something like this to make lashes curly-er i'd be set.

Rachel said...

ugh im so jealous of being able to wear mascara! i wear contacts and they tend to get irritated by it, but i wear it anyway sometimes! lol
luckily i have decent lashes or id be boo outta luck! lol
tell me how this stuff works for u, i love product testing :)

Devon said...

Great post! Very interesting x

Tiffany said...

I'm curious about this if it actually works, can't wait to see your results!

sharonlei said...

I just recently saw a commercial of this on tv. I'm thinking of giving it a shot! Oh, so excited.

xx Love & Aloha