March 1, 2010

What I'm Wearing...

Top - Banana Republic
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Tory Burch
Earrings - Limited
Ring - Target
Nails - OPI Tickle My France-y

I haven't been feeling so great lately and I think it's starting to show. Hmm. Hopefully that will improve soon. My favorite part of this outfit was probably the ring which cost a whopping $7. It's all nice and shiny and pretty and fun to look at all day :) Today it's officially March and I hope it starts feeling like it soon. I'm tired of cold, dreary weather!

3 comments:

LIttle Miss Lee said...

I love how you detailed everything out! I am drooooooling on your shoes! I have such wide feet I don't think they would look quite as cute!

Hope you feel better soon!

Katie said...

Thanks so much! Tory Burch flats actually have a nice amount of stretch and are really flattering - you'd probably be fine!

elledee said...

cute ring!