March 5, 2010

What I'm Wearing...

Gray shirt - Ann Taylor Loft
Black shirt - GAP
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Steve Madden
Headband - Target
Bracelet and earrings - Valentine's gift from the husband

The gray shirt was another find from the Ann Taylor Loft sale that I wrote about in another What I'm Wearing post. It's a $40 shirt that I got for, like, $3. Crazy. I'm not the biggest fan of layering shirts like this because I don't think it's flattering on my body type, but I was dying to wear this and it's freezing so I made do.
I love wearing gray and pink together which is why I added those shoes. (Which are strangely uncomfortable for flats! No worries, I always carry Band-Aids and Blister Block with me in my purse. I tend to make poor shoe choices...)
I tend to not mention non-costume jewelry in the blog, but my husband gave me these pieces for Valentine's Day and then commented that I wasn't wearing them often. Because of that I made a point to plan an outfit where I could wear both at the same time, so there you go :) Not that he reads this...
If you follow me on Twitter you got a little TweetPhoto preview of my birthday shopping tonight! My birthday isn't for another week so don't worry, the contents will soon be in a What I'm Wearing post. You know you're excited!

Thank you so much for all the comments, new followers, etc! I appreciate it all so much!

11 comments:

tokyostargirl said...

love your headband!

Katie said...

Thank you!

Jaime said...

Oh I realllly like that headband :) Happy weekend!

Katie said...

Thank you, the headband gets lots of attention when I wear it! Love it when that happens with something I got at Target haha.

Little Miss Lee said...

I didn't even see the other comments and was thinking DAMN I NEED THAT HEADBAND!

Target? How have I not seen it?

I think that it looks great in your hair, but would get lost in my blonde fuzz...

tommie said...

i'm not sure that i've ever had a comfortable pair of steve madden shoes... :) beauty is pain though, right?

Katie said...

Lee - Target has had a lot of cute hair accessories lately! I've been impressed.

Tommie - True, that's actually not the first uncomfortable pair of SM's I've had. Beauty is definitely pain :)

t said...

that's a cute headband! :)

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Thank you, it's one of my favorites :)

Kristin said...

What a gorgeous headpiece. I need to hit up Target!

Katie said...

Definitely, they have some great pieces right now!