March 19, 2010

What I'm Wearing...

Dress - Old Navy
Cardigan - Old Navy
Leggings - Express
Necklace - Express
Shoes - Tory Burch

If you can't tell by the hotel backdrop, this is another outfit post while we were out of town. Also, it's a pretty similar outfit to my last outfit post. Ok, it's almost exactly alike - dress, cardigan, leggings, flats. I do that sometimes when I go on vacation. I pack variations of the same outfit, a lot of times with things in the same color family so if I have to come up with a different outfit I can. I'm always, always worried I'll need more outfits. I'm not sure why. I guess it's good that I'm prepared?
If I don't look like I feel good it's because... well, I didn't. These were taken on Monday and by Thursday I caved and went to the doctor to find out I have a sinus and respiratory infection. It seems to be going around and if something is going around, I always catch it! I really wish I could hide it better when I'm not feeling great but I can't. I tend to get "Yeah, you don't look so good" when I'm sick which is just not the world's biggest confidence booster. At least I make it believable, right? (Really grasping for some positivity here...)

Have a good weekend everyone! Thank you so much for the new followers, all the comments, etc. I really, truly appreciate it. This is such a fun hobby to share with other people who enjoy it as much as you do and I love getting to read all your blogs and see what everyone is wearing, thinking, doing, whatever.

16 comments:

kirstyb said...

cute necklace x

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Love the cardy- is it sorta shimmery?

Have a great weekend too! (with or without your technology lol)

Rachel said...

your outfit looks great despite feeling icky! im totally like that too, my face wont lie :)
sometiimes its really annoying, like come on get it together face stop giving away all my secrets.

Tangy Tidbits (Tina Tang Team) said...

I hope you are feeling better! I know what you mean though, I do not appreciate it that much either when people comment how tired I look!! That's another confident booster right? LOL

I am loving the necklace!

http://tinatangblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.tinatang.com/

Katie said...

Kirsty - Thank you!

Jaime - Yes, the gold stripe is metallic!

Rachel - Thank you! I know, I really wish I could hide it better.

Tina - Thanks, after a lot of medicine and rest I am feeling somewhat better today :)

littlechicagogirl said...

I am the same way-can't hide that I'm not feeling well. But I actually looked at these pictures and thought that you looked great!!! I love that you have embraced the leggings, after being against them! ;)

Elizabeth & Jarren said...

Love love love the cardigan!
Hope you're feeling better. Know what you mean - I couldn't breathe out of my nose for three months...

Katie said...

Dani - Thank you, that made me feel better :) Yes, I'm completely obsessed with leggings now! I hope they stick around.

Elizabeth Ann - Thank you! Feeling a little better today after a shot, antibiotics and a lot of sleep. I would enjoy being able to breathe out of my nose again though.

Stacy said...

love it, so perfect

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

Rand said...

LOVE LOVE this!!!
xx

tess stam said...

thankyou so much for your comment lovely !
glad you liked the dress. i love your necklace, it's gorgeous.

fashionstolemyheart.blogspot.com

Audrey Allure said...

Cute outfit!

Just stumbled by & I love your blog! :)
- Audrey Allure <3
http://audreyallure.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Stacy - Thank you!

Rand - Thanks so much :)

Tess - No problem, love your outfits! Thanks :)

Audrey - Thank you, love yours as well!

Kristin said...

I hope you're feeling better sweets. Love the necklace!

thetragicallychic said...

i think i've got the same tory burch flats! love it!

Katie said...

Kristin - Thanks, I'm trying :)

thetragicallychic - Aren't they great? I have 2 pairs!