March 26, 2010

What's In My Bag?

The lovely Vivian at Diamonds and Tulle tagged me to show what I'm carrying in my purse. Sounded like fun to me :)

Here's the bag! I've shown it in a couple of outfit posts before. It's a Coach Maggie. I believe it's in brass/plum and is still available. I like it because it's not too big but it holds a lot.
A look at the inside. As you can see, it has 3 compartments with lots of pockets. I like this because it helps keep everything organized and I love to be organized. I have plenty of bags where you just throw everything in and while I love them, it's a pain to dig something specific out. Not a problem with this bag.
The back compartment:
Franklin Covey planner
Jalda checkbook holder (I don't know WHY I carry my checkbook. I honestly write about 2 checks a year.)
Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet
Monogrammed notepad that I carry around to keep my lists on. Lists of what you say? Lists of everything.
What's in the zippered pocket in the back compartment: 
Band Aids
Band Aid Blister Block (this and the Band Aids for my bad shoe making decisions)
Altoids 
2 flavors of Listerine strips
ReNu drops for my contacts
Hair elastics

Middle compartment:
BlackBerry Bold
True Blue Spa lotion
Business card for my hair stylist and BFF Charli 
Sephora Beauty Insider card that broke off my keyring
Keyring with car key, keys, and cards
Front compartment:
iPod
Chanel sunglasses
Coach change purse that I keep makeup in
In my makeup bag:
Thierry Mugler Angel solid perfume
This rotates, but I usually keep a lip gloss, lipstick, and lip butter type thing in here. It just changes depending on what I'm using that day, and sometimes doesn't change for days/weeks/months on end. The Korres and Smashbox have been there since... January I'd guess. Hey, sometimes I get stuck on something. For all of 2010 I've been going between 3 different MAC lipsticks which most people would have trouble distinguishing from each other (Creme d'Nude, Myth and Blankety if you're wondering). They're all in the pinky nude family. Yeah, I'm not very exciting...
Ok! Now I get to pick some people to do this, so I tag:


Happy Friday everyone!




24 comments:

kirstyb said...

seriously im so nosiey i love seeing whats in peoples bags - im like it with houses too - i like looking in bathrooms for some unknown reason ha ah xxxx

lovelyviolet5 said...

Love that post!!And your purple bag is gorgeous!!!

Beauty H2T said...

I love seeing someone else practical- i always have the band aids etc in mine too- Gorg bag, well organised!


My bag post coming soon,


Bx

beautyh2t.blogspot.com

Audrey Allure said...

That's a really cute bag :) And haha, I have the same Blackberry!

Thanks for tagging me, I'll post mine soon <3

Valerie said...

Love your bag! I'm a big list person too. You come so prepared with your band-aids, altoids and eye drops! Happy Friday!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I am so pumped to do this!!! Thanks :) I will hopefully get to it for next week or the week after. Also, love your bag- great pockets to hold stuff!

Fashion Meets Food said...

Love it!! I love seeing what others keep in their purses!


xo

Walk The Sand said...

Amazing. I love the Coach purse. You carry as much as me!
x

A.Co said...

I love how your bag post was so detailed and neat! Nice work! I initially tagged Vivian and it's so cool to see the chain of progress... and bags! ;)

A.Co @ www.acoest1984.blogspot.com

Slumber Designs said...

OMG... I love posts like this! A purse tells so much about a girl. Now I know you a little better :-)

Nathalie said...

It is so funny how many things every woman carries around with her. And interesting to see it, too :)
Have a good weekend
*Nathalie

AttemptingStyle said...

cute! i like the color of your bag, I have a similar marc one.

Leah said...

It's always fun to look inside other people's bag. And I always say that the personality can be determined by looking at the contents of the bag. I say you are a stickler of cleanliness and freshness... imagine having different kinds of breath freshener in there. :-)

I did my bag post sometime ago and the things inside my bag have not changed yet.

Here is the link...

http://leahtaas-infocus.blogspot.com/2009/09/sunset-and-whats-in-my-bag.html

Have a great weekend! xoxo

Rand said...

ooooh so lovely!:)
x

Eri said...

Hi there,

I just came across your blog and really enjoyed it.

Please come and have a look at my page too.

I hope to see you soon.
x

Toni said...

posts like this one is such a fun read! i esp love the colors of your makeup purse!

thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
t o n i perfumedredshoes.blogspot.com

Farah from D e g a i n e said...

Cute site!!!

D e g a i n e

http://www.fashiondegaine.com

Josie said...

I'm quite jealous, because you are very good at carrying the essentials. My bag is a disaster about 90% of the time.
Love that bright bag!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes said...

Love the post, I really like looking inside peoples bags, Infact I did a post like this myself recently, but my bag is so boring, I carry nothing.

M. and O. said...

hope u r week end was good haha :)


Kisses from France


http://daily-women.blogspot.com

Little Miss Lee said...

I accept the challenge! But you will be sorry...It is full of old string cheese and reciepts! Ha ha...

Your purse is SOOOO cute! I spilled turkey soup IN MY BAG! and am on the search for a replacement!

Behind The Seams said...

can't go without those hair elastics! ;)

Eri said...

Hi ,

Thanks so much for stopping by and for yor kind message.

I love what is in your bag posts, I done one a while back. Thanks for sharing your contents!

Taj Acosta said...

How come I never saw this! Was I on vacaay? omg! lol