April 9, 2010

Friday Favorites

I probably won't do this every Friday, but I thought it might be fun to just show a little list of things I'm loving right now - not all fashion and beauty related even!

YSL Parisienne
I blogged about wanting this awhile back and fortunately my lovely sister gave it to me for my birthday! I am LOVING this. Perfect spring and summer scent. Look into getting it if you're in the market for a new perfume.

Starbucks Dark Cherry Mocha
Hey, I said they weren't all fashion and beauty related. Anyway, it's exactly how it sounds. It's delicious. I pretty much go out of my way to get into the Starbucks drive thru almost every day to have one. If you're worried about having way too many daily calories in one drink, there are ways to cute back on that at Starbucks. You can get a tall, skip the whipped cream, get non-fat milk, etc. It tastes just as good.
Almost.

OPI Hong Kong Collection
So far I have Jade is the New Black and Lucky, Lucky Lavender. Love them both! There are a lot of gorgeous colors in this collection though. Definitely one of my favorite OPI collections.

The Real Housewives of New York City
I don't know why I ever started watching Real Housewives but man, it's addictive. I'm not even going to defend it but I love these ladies in all their glorious craziness. 

What are some of your Friday Favorites? Make your own post if you want, this is a fun way to end the week! Have a good weekend everyone :)

22 comments:

Cocò said...

Oh i need a sturbucks cappuccino now, but I can' have it, because there isn't a sturbucks in my city! Why, why!
I really love OPI enamel, there are many fantastics colours like yellow, do you know? I buyed it in New York last season! Really cool! Xoxo

Audrey Allure said...

Love the dark cherry mocho <3

BarelyVogue said...

Ha..this hits me on running to Startbucks. I seriously need this fix this morning.

http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/

Valerie said...

Love the Friday Favorites post! Right now I'm loving Starbucks too, but haven't tried the Dark Cherry Mocha yet. I'll have to check it out. I have Jade is the New Black and LOVE it too! Right now some of my favorites things are sunny/warm days, the book I'm reading (The Time Traveler's Wife), American Idol, Mexican food, and Fridays! Have a great weekend!

Sophie said...

YSL parfumes are brilliant!
amazing post,i love fridays:)

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I tried the iced dark cherry mocha- yummy treat! :) Happy weekend!

Taj Acosta said...

Hi doll!
I have that YSL perfume too! Isn't it romantic and delish! Have you tried Paris by YSL? It smells similar but is an oldie.
Hoping you have a fab weekend ;) xoxo

SOPHIE WEARS said...

I hear you on Real Housewives of NY, I'm addicted to it too! LOL Drama seems to be its number one ingredient. Grudge, tension, cat fights, OH MY!

Fashion Meets Food said...

love it! The hong kong collection is one of my favorites. France and Hong Kong collections are tied for my love.

Gossip girl is my addiction!

xo have a fab weekend!

Maria at Bachman's Sparrow said...

I love Friday Favorites! I love sharing and learning about personal loves with people :) Of all the Housewives, NY is the only one I can stand haha.

xoxo Maria

Leah said...

This is such a fun post... I haven't seen Real Housewives yet as it's not yet available in Manila. It seems like an interesting series.

My Friday favorites: nutella crepes and sorbeturon (banana fritters topped with vanila ice cream laced with caramel syrup). Yummy!!!

Kristin said...

I neeeeeed to try that 'bucks drink STAT!

Morning Cloak said...

Ooh I hadn't seen that collection of OPI.. thanks.

PS: I secretly watch Desperate Housewives of NYC too.

AttemptingStyle said...

I'm pretty much addicted to Island (by Michael Kors), but if i suddenly become allergic i'll totally check this out.

Vintage Obsession said...

Its so fraking hot outside and the mocha picture is makin drool !:)

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

I now don't love starbucks so much, starbucks, we work at a glossy and constantly running out for these! hee hee. Your blog is great, definitely be back! come follow TBAG if you fancy, love xx

thetragicallychic said...

i love the OPI hong kong collection too!

kirstyb said...

yum yum starbucks x

Couture said...

The OPI collection looks super!

Samantha said...

Great post. Love the pictures and your blog is really cool!
xoxo,
http://www.onceuponafad.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

fun post! I love the OPI hong kong collection. I love the ones you got and also Dim Sum Plum! It's a perfect shade of pinky-purple.

Le Sigh of a Fashionista said...

My biggest guilty pleasure is Real Housewives. Best series ever!!