April 14, 2010

House of Harlow and Winter Kate

I know I've posted before about my love for Nicole Richie's House of Harlow line, and listed plenty of things that I love from the line. Well, now she has a new line, Winter Kate! So far Shopbop only has 3 pieces:
I'm excited to see the rest. Since it has started, House of Harlow has grown to include a shoe line as well that I also like. Sometimes celebrity designers get on my nerves, but I like Nicole Richie's sense of style and I like what she's doing with her lines. I now own 3 pieces of House of Harlow jewelry and I LOVE them all. Here's what I have:
Horseshoe Stacking Ring
This was on my wish list and then I was fortunate enough to win it in a contest from the lovely Fashion Therapist! Love this.


Mini key necklace
I asked for this for my birthday and my Mom is really good at buying directly from the links I send her :) Thanks, Mom and Dad!

Black resin and black stone earrings
This was one of the first pieces released, I believe. Shopbop doesn't carry them anymore, and I got mine from Saks but I'm not sure they are carrying them anymore either. You can still find them on Amazon if you're interested though. Love these a lot, pretty sure I've worn them in some outfit posts.
 So, do you like any celebrity fashion lines? Which ones?

Bren over at Chasing Beauty was gracious enough to give me TWO different blog awards! Thanks so much Bren! 
First up, I heart your blog:
Which I would like to pass on to:

Next is the Sunshine Award:
Which I want to pass on to:

Enjoy and pass them on to some of your favorite bloggers as well! Hope everyone is having a Happy Wednesday! (Who watched Lost last night? It's getting crazy, kids.)

15 comments:

Kristin said...

I reeeeeeally want the white leather ring. Have you seen that? GORG!

Josie said...

I am absolutely in LOVE with your ring! Super pretty. And that second shirt is adorable!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Fashion Meets Food said...

I am actually loving this! Plus that necklace is adorable! Thanks for the award!!!! You're so sweet! xox

Now I just have to figure out how to get the award onto the side of my page.... and I have no clue how... should be interesting LOL

xo

BarelyVogue said...

Love the House harlow collection. I want to get every single puiece of their jewelery and the shoes are to die for
xx
sahi
http://barelyvogue.blogspot.com/

Valerie said...

Congratulations on your awards, Katie! And that's awesome that you won the exact ring on your wish list! I'm obsessing over the key necklace you posted. Have a great day!

Phuong said...

nice items and congrats

Rachel said...

love love love that ring & congrats on all your awards!

Mel said...

I love House of Harlow too! Nicole's style is awesome. I especially love the second shirt, and I NEED that ring!

Mel said...

I forgot to say congrats on the win!

Taj Acosta said...

Congrats on your awards!! You're so wonderful!;) xoxo

emily viveur said...

congratulations! and the horseshoe stacking ring is gorgeous.

Miri said...

I love the lines from Nicole Richie, check out http://www.my-wardrobe.com , they've got more and good pieces!

Jen said...

Congrats on the awards!! You so deserve them!

But let's get down to business... that ring, I WANT IT!! I'm off to check it out right now and hopefully get it. You also mentioned that it's stackable so I can't wait to see what other pieces I can pare with it.

Jen said...

Ok, I found the ring for about $25 on-line. Sounds like a great price! Yup, I think it'll have to be mine!

Bren said...

I'm loving the drape on these new Winter Kate tops, and the HoH jewelry is all gorge!

www.chasingbeautyblog.blogspot.com