April 7, 2010

Odds and Ends

Blog Award!

The beautiful Taj from Gorgeous Glam gave me a blog award!

Thank you Taj :)
Now I get to pass it on to 10 bloggers! 

Krislyn at Naked Factory
Bx at Beauty H2T 

Whew! Hope I didn't mess any of those up :) So yeah, please check out all these lovely ladies because they all write fabulous blogs!

Blog Rollin'
Any blog I read is in my Google Reader, because it's the easiest way for me to stay organized. However I also try to follow a lot of people because I like having followers and I know other people do too, and I've tried to keep a list to the right of the blogs I particularly love AND I've tried to add everyone who has me on their list. Make sense? Yeah, I started to get confused, too. Basically if you have me listed and don't see yourself over to the right, or if you're following me and don't see yourself in my profile (although I'm probably subscribed to you in Google Reader!) please leave me a comment or email me at fashionsmaven@gmail.com and I'll take care of it!

Question? Suggestion?
If you leave me a question in a comment, I try to respond with a comment or leave a comment on your blog if you have one. However if it doesn't get answered, feel free to email me. Also, if you have any suggestions or there's something you'd like to see on my blog, you can leave that in a comment, email, or on my Formspring. I'm always looking for inspiration :) 

Twitter
I love Twitter. You should love Twitter, too. I try to follow my blog friends on Twitter as well, so leave yours in a comment if we're not following each other!  Here's my link.

Ok, so I know that's a little all over the place but I had several things I wanted to address so I  figured why not throw it all into one post.

19 comments:

Cristine said...

I'd love it if you were my first follower! <3

Agnes style said...

yeah lying on the beach were be more then great right now!=)

Audrey Allure said...

Congrats on the award, well deserved! :)

kirstyb said...

yay well done on the award x

Sil said...

own! thats so nice :)

Taj Acosta said...

Following you on twitter now! Yay! Hope you have a great day doll ;) xoxo

Valerie said...

Aww, thank you so much! I'm completely blushing with excitement. You're so sweet! This is my first award, so I don't know what to do now. Do I repost this and send it to other bloggers?

xo
Valerie

Josie said...

Congratulations! And you are such a doll, thank you so much!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

Oh, and I was so excited that I forgot to say Congratulations!!! You totally deserve it, your blog is amazing! Sorry, I got swept away in the moment. :)

Katie said...

Thanks everyone!

Valerie - Yeah, just post it on your blog and list some other people you'd like to pass it on to :)

Adele said...

Congrats :) I love twitter too :D x

Little Miss Lee said...

You were in my dream last night! It was really odd because I have never met you, but I was reading your shoe post before I went to sleep! You were very HIP is my dream! LOL!

Kristin said...

Congrats on your award and thanks so much for thinking of us lady. You are the sweetest!

Beauty H2T said...

Katie! you are an absolute sweetie, very well deserved to you and for you passing it on I really am pleased. I have never got an award before so thank you. I really do love reading yours so keep up all the amazing work and thanks for being so welcoming to me when I joined!

Bx

Ps I would love to feature on the side of your page amongst all the other fab ones you are following :)

AttemptingStyle said...

ah, congratulations!

Leah said...

Congrats Katie. I also follow blogs in my google reader. xoxo

Krislyn said...

and a well-deserved award it was, congrats! :)

thank you for passing it on to me! i was so pleasantly surprised. as always, your posts brighten my day.

Bren said...

Congrats on your award! I need to do a little blog maintenance, and add some new peeps to my blog roll as well! My twitter addy is: @byBren

emily viveur said...

congratulations, and thank you so much for the award!!! i'm honored, this is my first award :)

-emilyviveur