April 8, 2010

Still More...

Forgive me guys, I'm a little scattered this week so the blog posts are more jumbled than usual. Hoping that's ok! First things first, Rachel from Little Girl, Shiny World gave me a blog award! 
Thank you so much Rachel! I pass the Stiletto Award on to:
Irene at Lovely Violet

Check them out if you haven't already!

Also, I wanted to mention a couple of great DIY's I've come across recently. The first is from one of my absolutely favorite blogs, ...love Maegan which I KNOW you've seen before. She does lots of DIY's but she's great at sewing and I'm...not. BUT here's her latest:
picture from ...love Maegan
So yeah, very simple, just taking some chains and wrapping them around your ankles to get in on the chain trend for the season which is starting to pop up everywhere. Like Maegan said, why go out and pay for it when you can just take something you already have and do it? 

The next one is the fabulous lace manicure from Behind the Seams.
picture from stylelist.com, more pics and the full tutorial on Behind the Seams.

So yeah, please go on and check out all the blogs I mentioned and if you have any favorite blogs or DIY's you think I'd like to check out, let me know!

13 comments:

BarelyVogue said...

I totally love behind the seams DIY's she great at them . I even bumped into Meagans chain DIY and loved it. Thanks for reminding again. I was meaning to do a chain trend.

Love
xx
Sahi

Walk The Sand said...

I LOVED Maegan's chains.. and the lace manicure is amazing.
x

Adele said...

OO congrats again! Really hope i earn as many blog awards like you haha well done!x

Little Miss Lee said...

those nails are SICK! I really don't think that my DIY talent is THAT good!

Fashion Meets Food said...

love the nails!!!!

kirstyb said...

well done on the blog award x

AttemptingStyle said...

aww, thank you so so much for the award!

Taj Acosta said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it! xoxo

Bren said...

OMG...thank you SO much for the award! I'm so excited!!!Silly question though...what do I do with it?? LOL! As a new blogger, I'm not really sure what the proper protocol is here. :) Thank you again! xoxo

Behind The Seams said...

thanks for posting this diy! you are the sweetest ;)

Katie said...

Thanks so much everyone!

Bren - Just post it on your blog and pass it on to whoever you like! I really should explain things better but I always get ahead of myself, ha!

BTS - Thank you so much for your comment :) It was a fabulous DIY, glad it's getting so much attention!

CMA said...

congrats on the award
you have an awesome blog
keep it going! its great source of inspiration
thanks for sharing as always darling!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Bren said...

Thanks Katie!