April 30, 2010

What I'm Loving...

It's Friday! So let's do another what I'm loving post, hmm?

Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
Hello, favorite spring and summer drink. There's not much to say except this is delicious. And pretty. And refreshing. Why aren't you drinking one right now?

Other Lives
I bought Other Lives self titled album on iTunes this week and I'm completely obsessed. "Black Tables" is the song I currently have on repeat and it's just stunningly beautiful. It's only like $7.99 for the whole album, but at least go and cough up the $0.99 for "Black Tables". You won't regret it.

J. Crew Catalog

Self explanatory, no? Looking at good catalogs is like looking at a good fashion magazine editorial spread. Plus it's a super easy way to get inspiration for outfits you want to put together. My coffee table has the current months stack of fashion magazines on the right and the current catalogs on the left. Love it!

Wedding Season!
First an explanation - if you've never seen the above graphic, it's from a t-shirt that I'm sure you can still find at Busted Tees. One of my bridesmaids gave it to me to wear to my Bachelorette Party and it's pretty much the most entertaining thing I've ever worn. Everyone should wear one at their Bachelorette Party :) Anyway, being almost May it's about to be what I consider wedding season. I love weddings! I love the parties, I love looking at registries, I love getting all dressed up for the big event. We have several weddings to go to in the next few months including one where I'm a bridesmaid so there will be a lot going on and I'm excited for it :)

Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

34 comments:

Marcie said...

Oh I agree with J Crew. I try to not look so often, or I will go broke. I love that blazer in this picture. I may need to check it out.

xo,
Marcie

Felicia Marcellina said...

i love your starbucks! :)

Beauty H2T said...

I love weddings too! I am currently far too into wedding blogs, I love the photos. Will check out that song for sure. Have a great weekend Katie,

Bx

beautyh2t.blogspot.com

Felicia Marcellina said...

thanks! lovely.

Kayleigh Ann said...

wow i never seen that starbucks drink before lookssssss so yummy!

just became a follower to your lovely blog :)

Kayleigh x
www.kayleighannstyleblog.blogspot.com

ceo said...

Love the Jcrew catalog....

xxx
CEO

Leah said...

The tee is so cute and really funny. I love it! xoxo

Jess said...

Yum that passion tea lemonade looks amazing. I hope they bring it out at Starbucks in New Zealand. Have a great weekend :)

Audrey Allure said...

The Starbucks passion tea lemonade is so thirst quenching, and I love J.Crew - I even like just looking at their window displays haha.

And I adore wedding season too!

Nicole Jarecz said...

yumm i love summer drinks at starbucks - its my favorite time of year!

Fashion Meets Food said...

I have been wanting to try that passion tea lemonade. Does it have a strong tea taste? I hate the taste of tea.

xo

Josie said...

The passion tea lemonade is SO good. I could drink it forever and I don't even like tea... And honestly, the day that the J.Crew catalog comes is such a happy day for me.
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

I don't get J Crew catalogs but I have seen a lot of cute stuff from them posting on others blogs!! I may have to sign up to start getting them. I love wedding season too!! I love dressing up!

That shirt is hilarious! I can definitely see myself wearing that at my bachelorette party!!

Katie said...

Erica - I don't think it has a strong tea taste at all!

by Jessica Skeide said...

Omg i have to try that next time im at Starbucks, mmm:)

Lorena said...

It's just so HOT outside... how did you guess I just had the iciest lemonade ever....
I'd never seen that BIG MISTAKE print, think it's pretty cool to also wear the day after---

Couture Carrie said...

Fun post, darling!

Right now I am loving sheer blouses and John Mayer songs...

xoxox,
CC

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I love Jcrew catalogues!! The styling is absolute delight to look at! I also laugh out loud at the wedding graphic! It's hilarious! xoxoxoxoxo

Valerie said...

Hi Katie! Happy Friday! That shirt is really funny, I've never seen it before. That's the perfect shirt for a bachelorette party, haha. First, I'm LOVING that it's Friday. This has been a long week. Besides that, I'm loving hot tea because it's been cold and rainy here, the book I just started reading (Chasing Harry Winston), my new ray-ban cat eye sunglasses and triscuits with melted cheddar cheese on top. Yum. Have a great weekend!

xo
Valerie

Together We Save said...

Oh I am gonna have to try some of that lemonade!!

Angela said...

hell yeah I want some of that passion tea lemonade right about now!

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

*sigh* oh J.Crew. I want to live in the J.Crew world.
And that drink looks so freakin delicious. Once the sun comes out and the temp goes up, I'll be at Starbucks, getting that exact drink!

Cristine said...

I bought TWO pairs of leggings today at Express. :) Because of youuuuuu!

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Yum yum... that lemonade looks delicious!!! XXX
Happy Weekend!

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

behindblueeyes said...

lemonade is delicious :DD and looks great.
I like your blog and post.
I'll visit you.

kisses

Dusk said...

Ahhhhh!! That passion tea lemonade looks divine!...and that tee is funny!

What am I loving right now? hmm... too much! Never enough!

Vintage Obsession said...

Loving the J crew catalog picture
and i completely agree with Dusk :)

Kristin said...

That 'bucks drink IS deeeeeelish!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Mmm that Starbucks passion tea lemonade looks delicious!

Claire Kiefer said...

My current drink of choice: sweet tea vodka & lemonade! :) perfect for sunshiney Sundays . . .

JOWY said...

Yup this makes me smile on a monday morning!! love the dresses.

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Liz said...

mmm, my favorite drink too with melon syrup.

Taj Acosta said...

me too! I always get a green tea passion fruit lemonade! yummie!

Jen said...

Hey Sweetie! Passion Tea Lemondade?? I had no idea they had that! Since I've been slowly weening myself off of caffine, girl, this might just be my next addiction!!