April 1, 2010

What I'm Wearing...

*I know the last one is blurry, but this is what most of the pictures looked like. Had to take these myself because it was during the day and my husband was at work and my dog didn't understand why he wasn't in them :)

Shirt - J. Crew
Scarf - Banana Republic
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Rainbow
Sunglasses - Chanel

Wore this the other day for errand running including a trip to the courthouse to renew my driver's license. So exciting, right? Wanted something with a little pop of color since I had to take a picture I'll be forced to look at for the next 4 years. White with a little yellow worked out well.

Happy April everyone! Hopefully it's starting to feel like spring wherever you live :)

11 comments:

Josie said...

Oh, I am LOVING those sunnies. Anything Chanel is an instant winner for me...
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

You look cute! the yellow scarf was a great accent :)

Beauty H2T said...

spring time heaven:) your dog is a cutie!

Audrey Allure said...

Pretty outfit, love the scarf!

Melissa said...

Love the scarf! Perfect, fun Spring color!

Diya said...

LOVE that scarf and those sunnies!!

ps. if ya have time please check out my blog:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

Glam Girl said...

Nice scarf! Such a cute dog!

lauren baluyo said...

Chanel sunglasses are an absoluuute must. I love these on you! Quite posh.

xxLauren


http://littlefashionbird.blogspot.com/

AttemptingStyle said...

today felt weirdly like summer... itll probably snow/tornado tomorrow to punish us for enjoying the day...

Silvia Couture said...

i'm addicted to Chanel sunnies! Great..and your dog is cute

-SIlvia

Leah said...

I love your sunnies. :-)