May 24, 2010

EOS Review

Evolution of Smooth Review
 
A couple of weeks ago I purchased the EOS Smooth Sphere after reading many rave reviews and I was incredibly impressed. The company offered to send me a couple of products including another smooth sphere and one of their ultra moisturizing shave creams.
 
 
 
 
Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream - The shave cream comes in 6 different scents: pomegranate raspberry, lavender jasmine, island blue, cucumber melon, vanilla bliss and sensitive - fragrance free.  It retails for $3.49 for a 7 oz bottle. The shave cream is non-foaming, and has aloe, oat, shea butter, and vitamins E and C. I'm used to foam when it comes to shaving cream so that was a little different, but I don't mind it. I find it be very moisturizing and it hasn't irritated my skin at all, something I'm always worried about having such sensitive skin. I love the smell and love the originality of many of their scents. 

Smooth Sphere - This stuff is AMAZING. It comes in 4 different scents: lemon drop SPF 15, honeysuckle honeydew, summer fruit and sweet mint. It retails for $3.29 and comes in a 0.25 oz container. For me, I find that my lip balms fall into 2 different categories. There are thick ones that are great for putting on before bed, and thin ones that you can actually wear under lipstick and lip gloss if you want to. This falls in the 2nd category. The smooth spheres glide on easily, but remain sheer which is great if you're looking to put something under another lip product. They are 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petroleum free. The packaging is cute and original and each flavor I've tried is light and sweet. I took some pictures (shown above) to show the use in my 2 week old summer fruit (red) vs. a brand new honeysuckle honeydew (green). I've been using the summer fruit one so much I honestly expected it to be gone in less than a week. This is 2 weeks in and as you can see, there's a lot of product left. Next up I want to try lemon drop since it has SPF 15. Definitely perfect for throwing in your beach bag! 

Have you tried any EOS products? Is there anything you're interested in? 
Visit the EOS website for information on buying their products!

15 comments:

style said...

cool review thanks i like it , its very useful for me

CMA said...

you have a great blog, keep it up!
thanks for sharing, love it

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

This stuff sounds great! I've heard a lot about it, but never tried it. I just may have to give it a try!

xo
Valerie

Taj Acosta said...

I've been wanting to try the lip balms for a while now. They are always out though! xoxo

Liz said...

thanks for your review hun... i will try to get the lip balm soon.

nice hearing from you this weekend.

have a great day and week ahead.

^-^ ox

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

The shave gel smells sound so nice! I may have to try....

My Owl Barn said...

Great review! I'll see if I can order it online.

Josie said...

I've heard so many raves about this lip balm; I'm definitely going to have to try it.
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

kirstyb said...

i want i want i want x

Leah said...

Thanks for the review... I love to try the smooth spheres. xoxo

Fashion Meets Food said...

I absolutely LOVE EOS!!!

xo

mom & son said...

Thanks for the review, darling!
Now, I am not scared of trying a product
esp a product something new to me.

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

I have heard such amazing things about that balm!!

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

Thanks for the reviews, I gotta try that lip balm!

ATX SlavetoFashion said...

I use the shaving cream, and it's awesome- smells great and keeps me from getting nicks. Except on the backs of my knees but I think that's more from my totally unsteady hands.....