May 12, 2010

Robert Lee Morris for Elizabeth and James

Over at HauteLook right now, you can get some of the Elizabeth and James jewelry line that Robert Lee Morris designed. It started yesterday so a lot of it has already sold out but there are quite a few pieces left.

Brass Neo Cross Link Bracelet

Large Plus Cross Charm on Plum Silk Cord

Triple Chain Necklace with Peace Symbol Pendant

Turquoise Chain Necklace



Just a few things that caught my eye :) If you need an invite to HauteLook, just go here:
All my invite links are to the right!

16 comments:

Annie Spandex said...

I like the plus sign cross best :)

CMA said...

LOVE IT
really wonderful!
thanks for sharing as always
and i appreciate the sweet comments, means the world!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

bravegrrl said...

i love elizabeth and james by robert lee morris jewelry! so many amazing pieces!

Style by Skeide said...

Cute, thanks for sharing darling:)

Cocò (daddysneatness) said...

great pieces! But i really like the last turquoise chain necklace! Amazing!

STYLE DU MONDE said...

Awesome! Love the turquoise chain necklace and brass neo cross link bracelet :-)



xx

Marcie said...

I am always looking for great online sites. Thanks for sharing this one!

:)
Marcie

Taj Acosta said...

I love the first bracelet! xoxo

A.Co said...

Just poppin' by to say hi!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Iva said...

Loving the Brass Neo Cross Link Bracelet!!! So fantastic! :) Hope you are having a nice day! :)

meggasus said...

My favorite is the turquois chain necklace. This is my first time visiting your blog... I love it!

Adele said...

Loove these!
- Adele
moltocuriosa.com

AttemptingStyle said...

ehh, not loving these as much as I thought I would.

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

I love anything by the Olsen's but these are not as exciting as I had hoped! My fave has got to be the first bracelet!! Super cute!!

Jessica said...

thanks for sharing :)

jess

emily viveur said...

very pretty, i love the simplicity.