May 28, 2010

What I'm Loving...

It's Friday! Hope everyone has fun plans for the long weekend! Here's what I'm loving:

American Idol
Oh. American Idol. Like a fool I always watch expecting them to actually showcase some good talent. Needless to say I'm disappointed a lot. This season was one of the bigger disappointments in my opinion. I had gotten behind the Crystal/Lee finale because they probably were the best 2 of that Top 12, BUT I really wanted Crystal to win! Oh well. I guess I'll move on. Congrats, Lee. Because I'm sure you're reaeding fashion blogs right about now.


Pomegranate Green Tea
I'm not the world's biggest tea drinker, but this stuff caught my eye so I bought it. I'm a sucker for marketing. It's taking some getting used to, but I'm really starting to like it. I even actually drink it hot and don't put any sugar in it, which consindering I'm from the South is pretty impresssive :)


Memorial Day Weekend
My husband is off work, my sister is in town - who doesn't love a holiday weekend?! We have a very busy one planned with both families, a wedding, a day at the lake, and celebrating my Mom's birthday. I'm going to need a holiday nap after all of that... what are your plans for the weekend?

Sex and the City 2
You didn't seriously think after a kajillion posts this wouldn't make the list, did you? I suppose the true shocker is that I haven't been to see it yet! If you follow me on Twitter I mentioned that I was waiting on my sister to get in town. I can't wait!


As also mentioned on Twitter, my laptop is sickly right now and being fixed so I'm on the desktop which is just not great for blogging and commenting, so apologies for being slightly absent this week. I did the whole Sex and the City series at one time and had it scheduled, so there wasnn't a lapse in posting this week, but it's been difficult to keep up with others blogs and comments. I'm trying though! Hopefully I'll have my laptop back in a couple of days. If not, I'll have another freak out on Twitter.

Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

14 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Going to see SATC2 today :)
And that pomegranate iced tea sounds tasty!

Bruna Capraro said...

awww!!! I'm so excited to watch Sex and the City 2!!!!!!!!
xoxo

Vintage Obsession said...

Green tea !! love it for my face and as an evening drink :-)

Isabel said...

ooh the green tea sounds delish!

Kristin said...

Meg is flying in tonight and we're seeing SATC tomorrow. CAN'T WAIT!!

Rachel said...

oh no computer trouble! that always sucks :( good luck lady & happy friday

Valerie said...

Happy Friday! Wow, it sounds like you have a very busy weekend ahead of you. Right now I'm loving Grape propel powder packs, Fruit Stripes sugar free gum, Memorial day bbq's, my new Michael Kors wedges, and the fact that it's friday of a long weekend. Enjoy your weekend with your sister!

xo
Valerie

PS
I love the fact that you met your husband at 14!!!

Josie said...

I'm loving my Minnesota Twins right now! And I'm also loving sunshine and lemonade for this weekend.
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

Love that pom green tea!

Fab post, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Le Sigh of a Fashionista said...

I love pom tea! So yummy!

kumar said...

oh sex and the city2 is released great thanks for the information,
nice post tomo i will watch sex and the city 2

Leslie, Lemon Sweet Life said...

Hey hon!! Just wanted to let you know I gave you an award!! :)

Becca. said...

i love american idol too!
XOXO, BECCA
http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

Sarah @ Pandora's Box said...

Ahh I have GOT to get my booty to the movie theater and SATC2!!