May 17, 2010

What I'm Wearing...

Tunic - Forever 21
Jeans - Old Navy
Shoes - Dr. Scholls
Necklace - Express
Bracelets - American Eagle
Sunglasses - Chanel


Life has been kind of boring lately so I didn't bother with any outfit posts. Well, I got tired of that, so here's just a regular, boring outfit :) 
The shoes are actually almost 4 years old and were bought to be my "reception" shoes (the shoes I changed into after our wedding ceremony). I didn't really love them at first, but the champagne color matched the sash on my dress which was the whole reason I bought them. Anyway, I literally thought I would wear them the one time and nearly 4 years later I'm still pulling them out. Shows what I know. (Interesting side note: I bought my wedding shoes specifically thinking that I would get a lot of wear out of them and have only worn them the one time. I think that's partly because I'm a little sentimental about them though. Except I'm not really a sentimental person so who knows...)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

20 comments:

kirstyb said...

cute necklace x

Bruna Capraro said...

uh girl, that chanel sunglasses are amazing!!! congrats for the blog ;D
kisses from Brazil

A.Co said...

"... except I'm not really a sentimental person" LOL!!!

Nice that you are getting plenty of wear. I'm planning on wearing my wedding shoes a LOT after the fact... hopefully that remains true! :S

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

PS - nice new profile pic!

Marcie said...

I love how casual and comfortable this outfit is. A great shirt with jeans is my favorite kind of outfit.

:) Marcie

Leah said...

No outfit post can ever be boring... I'd love to see what you're wearing anytime. Your sunnies are fab, the bracelets are cute and you are gorgeous. xoxo

Breanne at Bella Vita said...

How fabulous are those Chanel glasses. Love love love. I'm a sunglasses girl all the way.

Love your blog!

Little Miss Lee said...

I have been SEARCHING for a purse in these exact colors! I am all over the "new" nude. Hmmm...What is the "old" nude? LOL!

Laura said...

I was looking for a necklace like yours but I couldn't find anything finally. It was one golden, but I don't like it.. I wanted in silver.

xxx
- Laura

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Love the bracelets! Happy Monday!

Couture Carrie said...

Love your jewelry, darling!

xoxox,
CC

Valerie said...

I love your reception shoes and your chanel sunglasses! I know what you mean, I feel like a lot of my outfits are just very casual/boring, but I love seeing all your outfits! Keep posting them for us!

xo
Valerie

Isabel said...

love the sunglasses...can never go wrong with chanel!

Walk of Fashion

Taj Acosta said...

Hi doll,
I'm the same way with my wedding shoes! I haven't worn them once since the wedding because they are special to me. Although I probally should for what they cost! Great outfit! xoxo

Tiffany said...

I did the same thing with my wedding shoes. Totally thought I'd get so much wear out of them but they are still sitting in the box upstairs!

junghwa by amy stewart said...

Chanel has some of the best sunglasses!

I had a great weekend. I hope you did too. :)

Check out the giveaway I'm hosting.
ThePageStoppers GIVEAWAY!

Liz said...

very stylish with the chanel sunnies and bangle set.

*-*

Michelle said...

The bangles are so adorable!

Le Sigh of a Fashionista said...

Cute tunic!!

Scarlet Letters said...

I just need to let the world know that your actual wedding shoes were so fabulous that I went and bought the same ones. xx

Josie said...

Love the sunglasses and that tunic is absolutely adorable!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com