Yay Blog Awards!
First of all, I need to thank Leslie at Lemon Sweet Life and Taj at Gorgeous Glam for both giving me the Happy 101 Award!
Thank you so much girls!
I want to pass this one on to:
Marcie at Lemons and Laundry
Erica at Fashion Meets Food
Isabel at Walk of Fashion
Kinsey at Kinsey Michaels
Amy at Junghwa by Amy Stewart
The rules with this award are to list 10 things that you love. So here we go:
1. Perfume - This was on Taj's list to but I promise I'm not trying to copy her (although I think I do love every single thing she had on hers...) I've written about some of my perfume loves before. When you find one (or 10) that you love, you'll start associating the smell with certain times you wore it. Love that.
2. High heels - The higher the heels, the closer to God. True fact.
4. Makeup - Putting on makeup relaxes me. I can't tell you how happy I am to have the room to have my vanity and have my own little makeup area again. Every girl needs this.
5. iPod - Yet more technology I'm addicted to. Love it, obsessed with it, have to be able to play it everywhere. Between having it, the iHome, and the thing for my car this is entirely possible! And my life is better for it!
6. Handbags - Goes without saying. Completes your outfit. Carry a nice one :)
7. Nail polish - As nice as it is to go and get your nails done, I almost think I love doing it myself even more. It's relaxing, it's easy enough to do, you can change your mind at 2am and it's fine because you're at home - good stuff all around.
8. Magazines - I subscribe to several different magazines and look forward to each and every one. I put the current months on the coffee table, the previous and following month (they come a month ahead) in the magazine holder, and pour over them religiously every chance I get. It's a simple pleasure and it makes me happy.
9. A relaxing bath - a nice bath will solve all your problems. For a little while anyway. Get some candles, a bath pillow, music, and a huge collection of bath stuff to choose from and your set.
10. Date night - Totally cheesy, but my husband and I try to set aside time to go out once a week. It's usually nothing exciting - dinner, sometimes a movie, coffee, stuff like that - and sometimes the week has been so crazy that it's basically just us running errands together, but it's still nice. Granted, it's more fun to plan something entertaining then hit up Bed Bath & Beyond but sometimes that's just how the week goes!
Also, A.Co at A.Co Est. 1984 gave me her very own blog award which is pretty fabulous.
The way this award works is that each recipient designs their own award to pass on so that each award is unique!
Of course this means we now have:
Please contain your excitement. It took a lengthy Google search (not really) coupled with some time spent in Paint (time it took to click the font box) to create this beauty. You know you want it! (Hey I did put some pretty hot shoes on it so... there's that.)
I'm passing my award on to some of my faves:
A.Co at A.Co Est. 1984
Audrey at Audrey Allure
Bx at Beauty H2T
Bren at Chasing Beauty
Vivian at Diamonds and Tulle
Taj at Gorgeous Glam
Jaime at La vie...J'aime
Stephanie at Le Sign of a Fashionista
Leslie at Lemon Sweet Life
Valerie at Red Vines for Breakfast
Josie at With a Wink and a Smile
Thank you again to everyone who gave me a lovely award - they are over to the right!
Please check out all the blogs I linked because they're all amazing and I'm obsessed with them and you should be too :)
Hope everyone had a good weekend!