June 4, 2010

What I'm Loving...

Happy Friday! With the holiday most people had a 4-day week and yet somehow it still drags on. How does that happen? Who knows. Who cares. Let's move on to What I'm Loving...


Gilt Groupe
If you haven't already seen me Tweet about, I ordered a scarf from the Missoni sale on Gilt this week and I'm pretty much ecstatic. Gilt is one of my favorite, favorite sites and I absolutely love checking out their amazing deals. If you're unfamiliar with them for some reason, here's my invite link so you can join (for free, of course) for yourself! Go to the site. See what I'm talking about. Explain yourself if you're not already a member. All my invite links are located on the right side of the blog if there's a site you haven't joined yet!


Alt Nation on XM Radio
 I finally gave up on local radio this past year. I'd really given up on it long before since my husband has XM, we have it in the house, and I've been an iPod user for years - but I officially caved and added a XM receiver to my car as well. If for some reason you're on the fence about satellite radio - just do it. It's money well spent. Alt Nation has the #1 spot on my receiver and I could listen to it constantly and not get tired of it. Remember... back in the day... when music was good? Yeah. You do. Alt Nation helps you remember that. They play Muse, Civil Twilight, Silversun Pickups, XX and many, many more awesome bands and artists.


Fedoras
As mentioned in my Memorial Day post - it's time to break out the summer hats! For me, this is it. My husband and family make fun of it. My husband wears a baseball hat 365 days a year so I don't know why he thinks I'm going to listen to his fashion advice. I love this thing. They can mock all they want - it's going with me to the pool, the lake, and the beach. So there.


Starbucks Ice Cream
Ok, well now to turn around and say something nice about the husband - he did come home with Starbucks ice cream one night this week. I knew there was a reason I married him... This stuff is amazing. And it's rich so it's actually not that hard to eat a proper amount. I mean, I think we've established I have a Starbucks addiction and an ice cream addiction. Was it even possible for me to not be addicted to Starbucks ice cream? Come on.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

29 comments:

Michal Kurtis said...

I love Gilt. Its my "gilty" pleasure. Haha sorry for the mucho cheesiness.

rawhem.com

Josie said...

I want a straw fedora. More than anything else in the world. Unfortunately, hats truly look ridiculous on me!
xxoo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Love your hat!! Summer is the perfect time for hats!! OMG! Am I the last person to know about starbucks icecream? They look so delicious! I'm getting some!

P.S. I've added you to my blog roll! xoxoxoxoxo

Audrey Allure said...

Starbucks ice cream is delicious, and so refreshing especially lately when it's scorching out! lol

Isabel said...

mmm starbucks icecream...and fedoras are such a chic way to stay covered at the beach..i love them!

Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

DiamondsandTulle said...

LOVE Fedoras! Love Gilt - but it's always harder for me to bite the bullet on that site. I'll think and think forever. I'm also loving McD's hot fudge sundaes.

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

I've never tried Starbucks ice cream, but it sounds delicious! I'll have to check it out. Right now I'm loving the warm weather, emerald jewelry (wishful thinking), the current issue of US Weekly, and the fact that it's Friday!

Have a great weekend, Katie!

xo
Valerie

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Darn I missed a good Gilt sale!
I saw an ad for Sbux hot chocolate ice cream...dying to try it!!

I am loving my new Free People top (from Ideeli) that I am wearing right now! :)

Couture Carrie said...

Love your loves, darling, especially Alt Nation! Fab post!

xoxox,
CC

Kristin said...

Nowwwwwww, I want some ice cream!

Ashley said...

Can't wait to see your scarf from Gilt, I bet it's gorgeous! And I'm completely addicted to Starbucks ice cream, it is the BEST!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

miss anonymous. said...

That icecream looks so good! Caramel Macchiato is probably the one that caught my eye, I WANT SOME! :)

xx miss anonymous.

Rosa Couture said...

i wish we had starbucks ice cream in europe! so unfair!!!

<3

www.rosacouture.blogspot.com

Fashion Meets Food said...

I think I just crawled out from under a rock I have never heard of Gilts I must check it out! Boys know nothing about fashion. My soon to be hubby tries to give me advice and I just look at him like are you really saying this to me LOL

xo have a fabulous weekend. Hopefully you have sun! It's storms here the ENTIRE weekend!

Becca. said...

STARBUCKS HAVE ICE CREAM! :O
that's amazing.
thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

Leslee said...

My gosh i just salivated when i saw the starbucks ice cream. Nice blog.

Ashley said...

Ah great fedora! and I'm VERY excited that Starbies does ice cream.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

i have never heard of Starbucks ice cream! i NEEEED this!! xxx

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I love the Starbucks ice cream. My favorite is the java chip. I use it on my chocolate lava cakes. SO good.

Le Sigh of a Fashionista said...

Starbucks ice cream is so freakin' amazinggggggggggg.

lauren baluyo said...

I'd love to see the Missoni scarf on you in a future post!

Great post!

xxLauren


littlefashionbird.blogspot.com
littlefashionbird.blogspot.com

Kendr▲ said...

Yummm, that makes me so hungry!

http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com/

style said...

very interesting post i really like it its cool

Adele said...

I get emails from gilt and i tried to order once but I dont think they ship internationally!
- Adele
MOLTOCURIOSA.COM ♥

Breshna & Rona said...

totally want to try out the starbucks ice cream! x

FashionJazz said...

Luved ur post! xx

Viva La Fashion said...

fedoras are so cute for summer. :)

Morning Cloak said...

I wish I had enough discipline to check Gilt all the time. Their sales are to die for... let's see that Missoni scarf when it comes in the mail!

www.morningcloak.blogspot.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

I haven't gotten fully on board with gilt yet but I've heard it's just awesome so I should hit it up sometime... also, I love Starbuck's ice cream :)