Here is the coral makeup look I've been obsessed with. Actually, I never do the same exact thing twice, so this is a version of it. Here we go:
Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer in Nude
Laura Mercier Undercover Pot 2
Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Cabo Coral
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
NARS eyeshadow duos in All About Eve and Kalahari
Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash mascara
MAC lipstick in Jazzed
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Brush
Laura Mercier Camouflage Powder Brush
Sonia Kashuk blending brush
Shu Uemura eyelash curler
Ok, so it probably looks like a lot but it takes about 10 minutes.
1. Apply foundation primer with fingers. Apply tinted moisturizer and blend in with the 190.
2. Using the LM brushes apply the concealers and powder underneath the eyes.
3. Use the 187 to apply the BB pot rouge. Use the 129 to dust the shimmer brick across the tops of your cheekbones.
4. Using the 239 place the left color from the Kalahari duo all over the lid and the right color in the crease. Use the left color from All About Eve as a hi-lite color on the brow bone and inner corner. Blend with the Sonia Kashuk brush.
5. Curl lashes and use MUFE mascara.
6. Put MAC Jazzed on lips.
I think that's it! It's a simple, summer-y look :)