July 13, 2010

A Little Fun

Wasted Seventeen and Breakfast at Gracey's both gave me pretty much the cutest award ever. See?! 
Thanks girls!

Ok, well there's a few rules. The rules are:

1. Thank the person that gave you award.
2. Copy the award and put it on the blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag 5 people to pass the award on to.

1. Already did! But I'll remind everyone to check out their blogs because they're awesome and you should be reading them :)

2. Over to the right! If by chance you've given me an award and it didn't make it over there, PLEASE let me know! I do my best to keep up with everything, but I get a little scattered. 

3. Oh. Hmm. This feels self centered. A rule is a rule, right?
  • I have a good sense of humor. That's a good trait, I think.
  • I love my eye color. Completely superficial, but whatever. My eyes are blue, and I had no control over it obviously, but I like them! 
  • This is actually ridiculously hard for me and I'm tired of thinking about it ha. I love all you beautiful people that are reading, though :)
 4.

5.  I pass this on to:
Krystal at Village
Nicola at Nicola-x

Ok, I think that's it :) Is everyone's week off to a good start? Honestly, I'm a little tired. It's almost the weekend again - right?

31 comments:

Marie said...

Good read and loving your image!:D Thanks for tagging me!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

Josie said...

Congratulations on your award, doll! Your eyes are in fact the prettiest shade!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Kristin said...

That is the most adorable award ever!

Vicky Klbr said...

love chanel!
great blog!! (come and follow me ;) )

Vicky from HotGossip

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Congrats on the award!! I think you have really beautiful blue eyes too! xoxooxxoo

Miss Caitlin S. said...

cuteness!!! haha, I hope it's really not that hard to compliment yourself! I'm sure there's much more to say about you.... you should have your husband right it for you so we can really hear the goods :) Loving your eye color isn't superficial! and a sense of humor is crucial.

Krystal said...

awww thanks so much!!! have a great day!!

Emilie said...

Cute post!
Great to know you better ;)

cathy. said...

congrats on the award! I love that picture :)

xox cathy.

kirstyb said...

thanks for the award xxxxxxx

Closet Fashionista said...

So fun! Congrats on the award :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

LA said...

I want this Chanel!





LA

Audrey Allure said...

Congrats on the award, totally well-deserved! And beautiful picture :)

Tayebug said...

Congrats on your award and its perfectly ok to love your eyes!

Jammer said...

Congrats girlie! I love your image :)

http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

Sovina said...

hey sweets

have an award waiting for you on my blog in today's post..go and grab it..congratulations :)

http://weddingonthecards.blogspot.com

Valerie said...

Congratulations on your award, Katie!! I love the Chanel necklace you posted.

xo
Valerie

Jessie said...

Congrats on the award!

XX
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com

BarelyVogue said...

How cute is the chanel pic you posted. Congratulations! on the award Katie.

xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com

My Lack of Style said...

Congrats!

Becky said...

Congratulations and thank you for passing the award on to me! ♥ ♥

Couture Carrie said...

Really fun tag, darling!
Blue eyes are the best!

xoxox,
CC

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

What a cute award- congrats!

A good sense of humor is so important! :)

Bren said...

Congrats on your award Katie! No one deserves it more! And yes, you do have a GREAT sense of humor! I love reading your tweets about your husband! lol!

xoxo,
Bren @ Chasing Beauty

Krystal said...

definitely no passing up sales! ;) Do you have a zara near you??

Tangy Tidbits (Tina Tang Team) said...

Congrats on your award! And that really is a BEAUTIFUL photo! Hope the week goes by a bit quicker for us all :)

http://tinatangblog.blogspot.com/
http://tinatang.com/

Style, She Wrote said...

Congrats on your award! Great Chanel necklace, too. Did that come with your award, too. ;)

Rachel said...

congrats ms. maven! :)
ps i love all your make up reviews keep them coming! you always make me want to go out and buy more make up.
and that lipstick color looks so nice. im always nervous about coral colors for myself because im so cool toned. . .but this doesnt look to bright. . .

A.Co said...

Congrats Katie!!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Nubiasnonsense said...

Awww congrats on your award sweets!

KALIN said...

We love your blog and we want to shoot you! Come drop by and enter our contest :)

xo

Kalin and Charley