August 15, 2010

Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid Daily Sunblock and Makeup

My initial review of Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid Daily Sunblock focused simply on how the product applied and worked. I mentioned that the product is sheer, easy to apply, smells pleasant and covers well. Ok, so it's a great sunscreen but as a lot of us know, most sunscreens tend to have one downside - you get that white glow cast all over yourself, in particular on your face. Now it's better than sun damage, but it's not attractive, and it makes it difficult to wear sunscreen under your makeup because it ruins the look. As a result, I've never even tried using sunscreen with my makeup on a daily basis, I just use a moisturizer with SPF on my face during the day which is ok, but it would be better to wear sunscreen when you know you're going to get sun exposure during the day.
That is until now.
This is a problem I am NOT finding the Neutrogena UltraSheer® Liquid Daily Sunblock to have. It goes on so sheer and blends in so well that you can easily wear it on a daily basis and still put your makeup on, too. Definitely a plus in my book!

If you want to review UltraSheer® go to http://www.giantwavepool.com/ultrasheer.
To get $2 off your UltraSheer® purchase at http://www.neutrogena.com/suncoupon.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received the product mentioned above for free for review purposes from Tidal Labs. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

21 comments:

minnja said...

Great to hear about the product. Bad that I can't have it in Germany.

Love & hugs
minnja

Krystal said...

fab revieww!

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh great followup!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Becca. said...

great make-up review :)
love this post!

come check out my blog sometime :)
XOXO, BECCA
www.fashion-train.co.uk

ori said...

I love their products. Great review.

lucy and sarah said...

Cool review.

Morning Cloak said...

The white look is VERY important to avoid!

Isabel said...

ooh good to know!

Lauren said...

cool blog!! i'm now following!!

ryan said...

Good to know, I am in the market for a new sunscreen

Jammer said...

Great review! Neutrogena is my favorite!

http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

Josie said...

I love ANYTHING Neutrogena! Perfection.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

fashion junkie said...

Lovely blog, and appreciate the lovely tip. thanks! :)

come visit and follow mine @ http://melrod1206.wordpres.com

MelRod

SWEATshirtDRESSshirt said...

glad this product worked for you! if you are interested, clinique redness solutions also has a really good face sunscreen with spf 15. it has a green tint to it, so if your face gets red, especially after washing it, this will work perfectly. :)

great review btw!

xoxo
http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

Lee Oliveira said...

Great review!

MarchMusings said...

I'm a fan of the Ultra-sheer SPF 75. Not too oily and protects really well

style'n said...

congrats on the all the awards and it's great learning more about you. I love entertaining too!So much fun to have friends over. And agree with IN style and love the way you spend you ideal day alone.
naina

luckydame said...

Great review! Thanks. Will have to try it out.

Pinkie Anggia said...

Great review then ^^



Xoxo ♥
Pinkie Anggia

htpp://sugarpuff.jp.pn

Elle Sees said...

i've been wanting to know how this works!

Bren said...

Great review Katie! I'm always on the lookout for a great sunscreen that doesn't make your face look like a ghost. I wonder how it photographs...

xoxo,
Bren @ Chasing Beauty