August 8, 2010

Sephora by OPI Chic Print for Nails - Final Review

A couple of weeks ago, I did an initial review on the Sephora by OPI Chic Prints for Nails showing the process of how I applied them and how they looked when I applied them. You can click on the link for the full review, but here was the final result:
Now, they were only advertised to last for 1-2 days, but at $15 for a package I would have been disappointed if that's all I had gotten out of them. I lasted 4 days, and by Friday my nails looked like this:
Now it was definitely time for them to go but to be fair, the camera is picking up a lot more detail than most people would notice. I could feel that they were starting to peel and it was driving me crazy, but I probably could have gotten another day out of them before it was noticeable to others. They were extremely easy to remove and didn't leave any residue on my nails.

After I had put these on I read some reviews that recommended putting a clear coat of polish on top so that they would last longer. I didn't do this until almost 24 hours after I'd applied them, and it did make a slight difference so I think it would have made a bigger difference if I'd done it immediately. So considering I got 4 days out of them, could have pushed it to 5, and think I could have extended it another couple of days with clear polish, I'm pretty pleased for something that was advertised to only last 1-2 days! 
You can buy Sephora by OPI Chic Print for Nails at Sephora.

(Ok, so I tried to do something different and do a short post on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. Worth it? Let me know!)

24 comments:

Leah said...

It's a fabulous nail polish... love the color and the design. I do add a layer of colorless polish on top so that my nail color will last longer. xoxo

STACY said...

wow, they look so good!
tempted to try it, but my nails are really prone to breaking, so I dunno...
xx

Cocò (daddysneatness) said...

i love your nails in the first pic, really particular and amazing!!! Xoxo

janettaylor said...

Love the 1st one!

Please don't forget to enter for my actually giveaway.

Stacey said...

They looks great, especially that first one! I only just started following your blog, but i think a short post on Saturday and Sunday is a great idea!

cathy. said...

They look amazing!
xx

style'n said...

very cool combination. I like it!
naina

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh great follow-up, sad that it was still only 4 days though. I like my nails to last at least a week, sometimes more, haha...but thats because I'm lazy
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Wow I like that a lot!

Mia Delessi said...

I love the printed nails, I always wanted to do this...but I don't know how to do it.

Sherin said...

I think they look good. I love the pattern. I can never get a manicure to last more than a few days.

Beckerman Girls said...

OOOh this is sooo cool!! Silver nailpolish.. one of my fav's!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! Plus your rings are stunning!! Have you seen the new Jade color by OPI, or shrek color? its really cool too!
Big kisses,
xo The Beckerman Girls

http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Abi said...

That's great it lasted so long. Most never do especially not mine. Might have to give this a go!

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Tayebug said...

I'm glad you did a follow up review. Its hard to know whether something is any good until after a few days. Thanks.

lucy and sarah said...

oh so lovely and adorable.

Front Row Mode said...

Loving the nails

Tc

Check out my blog hope you follow it

www.frontrowmode.blogspot.com

Elle said...

Oh how fun! I love that pattern!

MarchMusings said...

My problem too is when finger nails start out looking great, then by day three-they look ewww! Yours looked great for a lot longer.

Kristin said...

I so wish I could keep a decent mani. The dude wrecks them!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

great post! they look cut but i have never seen them in the uk! im useless with my nails as they break alot working in the pub! Daisy Dayz Home

Mimi said...

it looks great! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Audrey Allure said...

Looks really cute!

Josie said...

I can't paint my nails because I find it too distracting, haha -- but these are so cute!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

it would def be fun to try those someday when i can find them :)