August 11, 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Urban Decay Naked Palette

What it is:
This palette features 12 eyeshadows that have a distinctly Urban look, yet work for everyone.

What it does:
These neutrals won't leave you naked. THIS is how Urban Decay does neutral: Far from boring, the Naked Palette includes 5 NEW shades (with names like Buck, Darkhorse, and Virgin) in addition to seven of the brand's most addictive best-selling eyeshadows. This is a shadow palette that everyone will want, everyone can use, and everyone will buy. Experiment with office-appropriate neutrals, summertime bronzy looks, or sultry smokiness (achieve golden, brownie, or grey-hued shade combos). Plus, you get an exclusive double-ended version of the award-winning 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (black) and Whisky (a warm brown shade without sparkle) and a mini genie bottle of Eyeshadow Primer Potion. With all this at your fingertips…you'll hardly need clothes at all.

This set contains:
- 12 x 0.05 oz shadows: Virgin (nude satin), Sin (champagne shimmer), Naked (buff matte), Sidecar (beige sparkle), Buck (brown matte), Half Baked (bronze), Smog (golden brown shimmer), Darkhorse (bronze-plum shimmer), Toasted (taupe-bronze), Hustle (mocha shimmer), Creep (near-black metallic), Gunmetal (dark grey metallic)
- 2 x 0.02 oz Double-ended 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (black) and Whisky (warm brown)
- 0.13 oz Travel Size Eyeshadow Primer Potion

What else you need to know:
The palette cover is a rich chocolate velvet and gold foil case that conjures up images of all that is luxe and decadent.

This finally arrived in the mail Monday and I can't WAIT to use it! UD hasn't come out with a palette that has interested me in awhile (they tend to just re-promote colors from other palettes and the permanent collection) but this one was different, especially if you love neutrals. This palette is pretty in demand, but keep an eye out because more are being released. You can get the Urban Decay Naked Palette at Sephora and Ulta.

39 comments:

Behind The Seams said...

great colors!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

That palette looks all kinds of great, I love all those earth tones and blending them together. I want it!!! You are lucky yours is en route.

My Republic of Fashion said...

Very nice palette.:)SarahD

kirstyb said...

love the colours xxxx

Emma said...

the colors look so nice, I love great neutrals. Please let us know how you like it after you try it!

Emma
TheSidewalkIsMyRunway

FashionJazz said...

I adore the colours!! Hope you are having a lovely week xxx

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

I need those in my life!

Nikolo Bulaun said...

nice post!
check mine. have a new one :)

http://lifespamphlet.blogspot.com/2010/08/her-night-of-radiance-vivacity.html

Cheers!

Jessica said...

Fantastic colors! I always wear brown eye shadows, but these are neutral enough to try!

Christie said...

Love those shades - you could definitely create some great smoky eyes with that!

In Fashion and Style

cathy. said...

The palette looks awesome :)
xx

Stacey said...

I love the variety in the colours. The creep and gunmetal ones sound awesome!

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh great colors!!! :D :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Isabel said...

ive been using the same eyeshadow for 10 years....i dont like change. LOL

OneCraftyFox said...

I just saw this on another blog as well... why haven't I heard of it before? LOL!


Hope you're having a great week!

Marie said...

Yay!:D Enjoy the many possibilities of this palette!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
Beauty. Fashion. Interior Design.
& Life According to Marie.

jemina said...

Awesome colours, I'm sure you will use them A LOT!!! Great buy babe!!! xoxo

Krystal said...

i love neutral makeup i always fall back on it when in doubt - and i LOVE this palette!

this free bird said...

I'm thinking I need you to give me a makeup tutorial. I love these colors and would totally give them a whirl. Just not exactly sure how to apply....sad, but true. Maybe my neighbors with the alien have some ideas. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

xoxo,
Carrie

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Oooh fun, love the colors!

Valerie said...

These are all beautiful colors! I feel like that never happens in a palette like this.

xo
Valerie

Couture Carrie said...

Love it!
Fab review!

xoxox,
CC

Grace said...

A definite fan of Urban Decay!

Love Grace.

ori said...

I really liked your review of these. I love colors like that.

nick and heath said...

Great review. Earthy colors to me, which I like.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I love palettes- this is a really pretty one :)

Leia said...

Looks like a great palette!

Leia

BarelyVogue said...

this is a great option thanks for suggesting. Will make a good present too
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com

Taj Acosta said...

Lovely colors!

mrs. origami said...

i love this, definitely has something for everyone in it. what's even cooler-all of those colors would look great on anyone.

Camila F. said...

Oh, that looks soooooo good! I need one of those!

Carmen said...

nice colors!!

xx
www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

(check out my new post)

Krystal said...

the 16th of this month!

Lucia Del Pasqua said...

the colors look so nice!

MarchMusings said...

Looks like a great collection. So hard to find colours that aren't all shimmery

Josie said...

These are so pretty! Sounds like there's something here for everyone.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Nubiasnonsense said...

Thanks for the input. I hate when naked palettes leave you a bit too naked. This was very informative

Lindsay With An "A" said...

OK OK.... you might have me wanting to buy this asap!! ;) This looks amazing!

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

Bren said...

I need makeup like a need another bag! lol! But palettes are hard to resist because they're perfectly portable for my kit. I probably have all of these shadows, but I'm a sucker for pretty packaging. :/

xoxo,
Bren @ Chasing Beauty