October 27, 2010

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Ok, it's no secret I'm not feeling great lately so I'm obsessed with anything that is making my life even the tiniest bit easier. Meet the Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes. Simple product? Sure. Works, works well, and is making me happier? Absolutely. 
These are the ones I'm using. After the first time you can just buy the refill and still use the holder. I can't get over how great these work! Here's what Neutrogena says:
Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes Refill effectively dissolve all traces of dirt, oil and make-up—even waterproof mascara—for clean, fresh skin in one easy step.These gentle, ultra soft cloths contain superior cleansing technology so effective it removes even waterproof mascara. With one step, it leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there's no need to rinse. And it's gentle enough to use around the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers. Make your skin make-up free the easy way. 
For a normal day when I don't wear a lot of makeup, one of these really does remove all me makeup AND my mascara. I have such sensitive skin I'm always skeptical of something like this going near my eyes, but it doesn't irritate them at all. This doesn't take the place of deep cleaning, but it works great on days where you're tired and just need to get your makeup off and go to bed. Next up I want to try these:
Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Night Calming
Remove all traces of makeup while enjoying a unique calming fragrance that helps you unwind and prepares you for a good night's sleep.

All of that AND something that's going to help me sleep better? Sold, Neutrogena. 

35 comments:

Kayla said...

I tried the Eucalyptus ones. They work great except I think they leave more residue than the originals. Haven't tried the night calming but I want too!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

bravegrrl said...

gonna have to try these!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

I love these too! I try to really wash my face but I must admit on lazy days, it is nice to just grab those and call it good. And on camping trips... they're a godsend!

Josie said...

These sound amazing! I love all things Neutrogena, I swear. MUST give it a shot!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Marcela said...

I normally don´t use towellets but after your post I´ll give it another try.

Have a great day!!

sacramento said...

Neutrogena is always the best. I wonder why they do not make a really good face cream???
Thank you for the info lovely.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

this free bird said...

I'm down - especially for the night ones. I wonder if I eat them during the day if they'll keep me from ripping someone a new hole.

Just a thought.

xoxo,
Carrie

Krystal said...

These sound perfect! I swear one time I used something similar and it made me break out though - but I'm definitely going to need to try it again.
smile girl!

Leia said...

Sounds like a great product!

Leia

Collette Osuna said...

Sounds worth a try..thanks for sharing:)

Stop by and say Hello ♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

Gina said...

i use the target brand version of the lavendar calming ones. LOVE em!!

Hopey our Wednesday goes weell :)!!!

Jessica said...

I LOVE these for traveling. Nothing is easier than tossing it in my suitcase and zipping off. Much better than a messy bottle.

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh, well if I ever use makeup more regularly I'll have to get these!! I used to have some wipe things from my dad's work that were really nice, but they are long gone now and I can't remember the brand XD
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

janettaylor said...

Must have pieces!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Isabel said...

im just about to run out of the the ones i use...ill have to try these

Anna Jane said...

interesting...might have to try these!

xx

chaoskontrolowany said...

Nice post;)

Valerie said...

I love the idea of night calming makeup removers! Nice! I'll have to check these out.

xo
Valerie

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I use new ones by clean and clear i think? they have a night and day- i've tried both and enjoy!

the chirpy bird said...

OMG I'm OBSESSED with these too! I'm telling you, they have changed my life! ahha
ox tash

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

ooh, i just might get some of these for my impending red-eye flight.
thanks for the share! :)

la petite coquine said...

I love a good cleansing cloth-it makes the time between bed and getting ready for it that much faster!

Shadi said...

haha i agree!

Taj Acosta said...

I would be interested in the night calming ones, they sound soothing!

A La Mode et Plus! said...

Ohhhh I have been looking for a good makeup remover and this sounds wonderful. I will have to try it out!

Hope you will check out the giveaway I am throwing! http://alamodeetplus.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Oh I definitely want to try those Night Calming wipes, those would make taking off my makeup at night so much more enjoyable!!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

Daniela said...

Thats what I use. I can't live without it...

Kristin said...

I totally cheaped out and bought the Target ones the other day. HA!

Emma said...

I use these all the time, they are fabulous.

Emma
TheSidewalkIsMyRunway

Rita said...

I never tried makeup remover cleansing towelettes, I am a bit skeptical about them, but I guess that for those days I get home really late it's a quick & easy solution.
A friend of mine uses them on the car, driving home, after a long night out! lol

fashionatemybrains.blogspot.com

Punctuation Mark said...

i love this especially for traveling... at home i wash my face because i feel the stresses of the day and going down the drain...

Jammer said...

I'm such a neutrogena junkie!! I love it.

MarchMusings said...

I have a packet of these but I don't use them everyday. They're great for when I feel really lazy

Cathy Benavides said...

I use these towelettes everyday to remove my makeup and I love them. My skin is very picky about over-washing, and these are a great way to get fresh and makeup free without washing my face. I have been known to buy them in bulk....

Justine said...

I love the feel of a fresh face when I get home from school :)

Just Better Together