October 13, 2010

Tag Time!

I've been tagged a couple of times, and you know how much I love tags, so here we go!
First of all, Blushingloves tagged me to do a 10 Things I Love Tag. You've probably heard most of these, but oh well:


Cherry Coke
I love it. It's delicious. And I have no idea where to get this t-shirt, but I want it now, too...
 

Tory Burch Reva
I have many flats but my multiple pairs of Revas are my go-to's. I want more!


Muse - Newborn
One of my favorite songs by my favorite band. This is the live version which is awesome, but the video is incredible, I just couldn't embed it. Go watch it!


Thierry Mugler Angel
One of my all-time favorite perfumes. Amazing scent!


Piano
I've played the piano since I was a little girl. I can't wait until we finish our bonus room and I can have my own!


Law and Order: SVU
 Like most shows I'm obsessed with, I think I've seen every episode of this. Do you know how long it's been on the air, though?! 


Chanel Makeup Counter
Yeah, yeah, I love makeup, big surprise. Everyone knows that, and I love a million different brands, but there will always be something special about going to the Chanel counter and picking up something. Everyone loves Chanel. Everyone wants Chanel. You might not can go and pick up a Chanel bag, but you can go get a lip gloss!


 YouTube
Everything is on YouTube. Everything! Music, tutorials, probably watching paint dry. There's a video for everything. I waste way too much time on here.


Outback Steakhouse
Ok, don't tell Jared (it's one of his favorites). I always whine when he suggests this and say that I want to go to a local place, that I don't like chain restaurants, and that's mostly true - but I do like Outback. I like that fried onion thing. I like the Alice Springs Chicken (but Jared can make that at home now, so I'm losing reasons to like it) - yeah. I hate to admit it. But it's kinda good.


 Wine
 Duh.

Next, Pearls and Politics tagged me to do a Would You Rather... tag. Here we go:


Would You Rather...
Never use mascara again or bronzer again?
Bronzer. Mascara is a must!
Only be able to buy high end make-up or drugstore make-up again?
High end, it's what I used more of. 
Go out with chipped nail varnish or unshaven legs?
Unshaven legs - I can cover those up. 
Go out with messy hair or no make-up?
No make-up. If your hair looks nice people are less likely to notice no make-up but everyone would notice if your hair was a mess.
It were Winter forever or Summer forever?
Summer forever. Where I live it practically is anyway.
Have permanent two inch roots or permanently unplucked brows?
Roots, I guess. That can look intentional with the two-tone hair look and all. Permanently unplucked brows would just look like a hot mess, on my anyway.
Give up all MAC or Illamasqua products?
I don't own any Illamasqua, so I'll give that up :) 


Thank you girls for tagging me! I love doing tags and think they're fun posts so I tag everyone to do this! You can put your answers in a comment to one or both tags if you don't want to make a post :)

I made a Facebook page! Go check it out and "Like" it :)

34 comments:

Kayla said...

Don't hate me but guess who closed work for me on Saturday (yes, while I was whining on Twitter about leaving) MUSE! If it had been almost anyone else I would have bailed. Amazing as always.


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

bravegrrl said...

great post! i love wine too! i'm drinking a glass right now, haha!

sacramento said...

Love your answers. You are adorable!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

sacramento said...

Ah, thank you for not having Word verification time wasterrrrrrr
XXXXXXXXXXXX

this free bird said...

okay have you tried law & order la? i caught it the other night and was transfixed!

xoxo,
carrie

janettaylor said...

Fantastic post!

jemina said...

Cool answers, I LOVE Chanel make up counters too :)), XOXO, J

Vicky K. said...

love the tory burch flats!

Vicky
(new post: BV shootings & follow me)

Stacey said...

I loved reading this i didn't know that you played the piano. How lovely! XX

A La Mode et Plus! said...

I agree with this free bird, law and order la is pretty great!! I will always be a SVU fan at heart though!! Love your answers!

Closet Fashionista said...

Such a fun post!! Love all your choices... ahh Chanel makeup...I want some so bad XD
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

Great answers..i'm going to start playing piano again soon.. i really want a grand piano. haha..one day!

dreascosmos.blogspot.com

Audrey Allure said...

I love Cherry Coke too :)

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

TB flats will always be classics!

Daniela said...

I had my eyes on those Revas yesterday - the girl next to me was wearing them.

Anna Jane said...

i love law and order SVU too. it's been on for about a decade, it seems! i love the marathons..

xx aj

Isabel said...

i think ive also seen every episode of SVU. im obsessed LOL

Fashion Therapist said...

To this day Angel perfume is one of my faves!

Café Bellini said...

Couldn't agree more about the Chanel make-up! I even keep the Chanel paper bags that I get when I buy make-up there hahaha :-)

Becky said...

OMG! I'm OBSESSED with SVU too!!!! I'm watching it again right now!
There are 12 seasons, but in Spain there are only 9 :( But I'm watching the three remaining seasons in English (though I don't understand everything, lol)

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com

kelli g. { bug miscellany } said...

fun post! it's always fun to learn more. :)

Bruna Capraro said...

so many things to love in this post!! Speacially Outback and Chanel products (what a combination, huh? lol)
Kisses from Brazil <3

Kristin said...

Multiple pairs of Revas? Color me jealous. I've yet to pull the trigger on them despite coveting the leopard and gold!

Valerie said...

Angel perfume has been one of my favorites for years! And how fun that you're getting your own piano soon. I played when I was young and gave it up and of course now I'm kicking myself.

xo
Valerie

la petite coquine said...

Oh SVU-I can't help it! Stabler is so macho and crazy, Liv's overemotional and so drop dead gorgeous, and then there's Ice T. And Huang! Clearly, I've watched my fair share of episodes, too!

Josie said...

Oh, I would DIE fora pair of Revas -- I love them to bits.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Ashleigh said...

So true about Chanel!
And ooooh the scent of Angel...heavenly ;)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Fabulous post! I loved getting to learn more about u. And how adorable is that shirt? Seriously I love it :) xoxo

Justyna said...

I'm totally with you on the high end make up. It feels so much better, silkier smoother, than drugstore brands! Great blog! Just found it today!

Bisous!

Justyna

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

Yay for Revas! I loooove cherry coke too. If they have at a fountain soda I get 1/2 cherry coke 1/2 diet coke. yummm

Collette Osuna said...

Great answers hunnie....because of you....Im slowly getting addicted to the Chanel makeup counter too!! lol.....hope you are having a great night:)

Nubia said...

well we share a few things in common.. Muse, Makeup, Wine, Youtube lol awesome tag

P.S enter my international giveaway to win a 4GB USB mimobot. They are adorable! http://www.tinyurl.com/2vyxcp2

Jammer said...

The bloomin' onion!!! Love it too! haha

Krystal said...

Muse has been finding it's way to me a lot lately, I must give them a good listen!