November 10, 2010

Buxom

Buxom is a brand by Bare Escentuals. I've tried several of their products lately and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed.
Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Balms 
What it is:
A highly emollient, pout-plumping balm that drenches lips with exceptional comfort and hydration in sheer, shiny pops of color.

What it does:
This healthy formula deeply moisturizes and conditions, while fortifying with antioxidant vitamins C and E. And the refreshing, tingly sensation reminds you that your lips are getting fuller and more curvaceous.

Buxom Lips
What it is:
A pout-perfecting lip polish.

What it is formulated to do:
Naturally creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips. This mineral-infused polish imparts a luminous high shine with no sticky or tacky feeling. A deep infusion of antioxidant vitamins A and E help keep lips soft, smooth, and protected, while the tingly and cooling sensation reminds you that your lips are getting an immediate increase in fullness.

Buxom Lash
What it is:
A paraben-free, lash-volumizing mascara.

What it does:
Bare Escentuals Buxom® Lash Mascara - Blackest Black holds the style of your lashes for a continuous 12 hours with no flakiness. The silky, vitamin-rich formula darkens, lengthens, and thickens from root to tip without ever clumping. Its patented, hourglass-shaped brush is designed to lift and separate every lash while delivering the perfect amount of antioxidant-rich mascara needed for bigger, fuller lashes.

I LOVE the tingly feeling from their lip products, and I'm impressed with the quality of the mascara so far, too. One of the Buxom Lips was a sample I got with a Sephora order, and another one, plus the mascara (which was full sized), and a couple of other Bare Escentuals products I got with Sephora Beauty Inside points. Have I mentioned lately how much I love Sephora?

29 comments:

Blushingloves said...

Ohh!!you always find new products to share!!They sound really good for naturals hun and thanks for the review!!!

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

I've been considering the first lip product you featured. I love the color.

Josie said...

I adore tingly-lip products! That balm is the absolute perfect shade.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

janettaylor said...

Sounds so great!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

sacramento said...

I must look for it in Spain.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Collette Osuna said...

Ive seen this...never tried it...Ill put it on my Xmas list:)

Stop by and say Hello ♥
Enter my Awesome ModCloth Giveaway

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh interesting, dunno if I've heard of this brand before, sounds good though! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Fashion Meets Food said...

Definitely need to check this brand out!!!

xo

Isabel said...

never heard of this line, ill have to check it out

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

I'd love to try that balm!

la mì said...

I am a disaster to amke up...so your blog is very useful for me!
my name's martina and I come from Italy...I would like you follow me! I wait you and your tips!kiss kiss ^^

Kristin said...

It's been way too long since I visited Sephora. There are so many products I want to try!

jemina said...

I LOVE Buxom lips, and my fave is TRIXIE, a happy baby pink colour :))

XOXO
J

Valerie said...

I love buxom lipgloss! I've never tried the mascara, but it sounds fabulous. Thanks for the info!

xo
Valerie

Butterbean said...

I love the mascara, i've been hooked for as long as i can remember! i've never tried their lip products, but maybe i should!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

I have one of the lipglosses- I really like. less tingly and stinging than DuWop!

Anna Jane said...

oooh, i want to try thr lip gloss--i'm always looking for new ones!

xx

A La Mode et Plus! said...

Great review! You always make me want to run right out and scoop all these amazing beauty products :)

Bachman's Sparrow said...

Nice! I've heard of this brand but I didn't know they were owned by bare essentials. I want to try the gloss!

xoxo Maria

this free bird said...

I didn't know this line was by Bare Escentuals (my fave!). I totally love that the mascara is paraben free and the lip stuff looks gooood. I need to check it out the next time I'm at Sephora.

Speaking of which I totally placed the F&F order with 5 minutes to spare all b/c of your reminders. Thank you!!!

xoxo,
Carrie

drollgirl said...

that tingly feeling is wild! it took me a bit to get used to it, but they really do have some great products, and SUPER lip colors!

Daniela said...

I love mascaras with thick brushes.
(how are u feeling?)

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Tried them all too! Love BE! I almost went to work for them a few years ago but wasn't able to relocate to SF because my father in law got cancer so we decided to stay in NYC. But I always do keep a watchful eye over all they do :)

What Happens After Five said...

Love Buxom!! Just discovered the mascara a week ago and I'm obsessed!!

E said...

I love Benefit products! I'm going to have to try out that lip gloss!

la petite coquine said...

That mascara looks divine-I'll have to give it a whirl!

Marcie said...

OK that lip stain is perfect! What an informative post! I love it, Katie.

xo M

Mimi said...

i've seen this at sephora, and i've been wanting to try some of their products. must get on that soon. :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

FASHION ICE said...

ill have to try it!

feel free to Follow Me xoxo
twitter: @FASHION_ICE