December 22, 2010

Aprons & Cooking & Last Minute Gifts - Oh my...

It's no secret I need some cooking help. I even convinced myself an apron was what I needed. Well, with the holidays somehow I became even more convinced of this idea. If you follow me on Twitter you already know, but I made the apron dream come true:

Highland Fling Apron




Anthrolpologie, as I already knew, had tons of cute aprons to choose from. The hard part was picking one, but this was my favorite so I got it. Yay!

So I never did any gift guides, but I did pick up a couple of things last week at Target, and since I think they'd make good last minute gifts, I figured I'd share:


E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner $3.00 
There are several ELF gift sets at Target right now. One is a set of 3 eyeliners, and since it's ELF its - $3. (ELF is $1 a piece. Yeah. Seriously.) Bonus - the little sets are packaged cute, too.


Sonia Kashuk "Glitters Glows" Eye Palette $14.99 
This is advertised as 3 shadows and 3 liners, but they're all powder so really they can all be eyeshadow if you ask me. Anyway, super cute, good quality, good price, and really cute sparkly packaging. Love this!

Ok, so there's a couple of last minute gifts or stocking stuffers if you need ideas. I picked these up for me though. When I was out looking for stocking stuffers. For Jared. Which I didn't get. Is that irony? Maybe.
Merry Christmas!

24 comments:

Josie said...

I got my brother's girlfriend an adorable apron from Anthro for Christmas... I'm addicted to them!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Miss Caitlin S. said...

great ideas! I'm way into aprons too and think they make the cutest gifts.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Ooh those ELF sets are so cute and $1? Count me in!

Leia said...

That apron is so pretty!

FashionJazz said...

Love everything babe! Happy Wednesday xx

Samantha said...

Super cute apron!

-Samantha

http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

sacramento said...

Thank you for the eye shadow tips. love the apron.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nikolina said...

haha yeah . my lips get so chapped, especially during the winter!

xx

nikolinasaid.blogspot.com

Elle Sees said...

i don't have an apron! but maybe i should get one so i'll feel more official. great picks.

Jenny said...

Ohhh, I'm loving that eyeshadow palette - fab!

Jess said...

Love Anthro's aprons. I already have one, but find myself looking at their new ones all the time anyway. I definitely don't cook enough to have multiple aprons...

Happy Wednesday!
xo

Isabel said...

i love that apron. i need one!

Closet Fashionista said...

yayyy aprons! That one is so cute :D
and I wouldn't mind those last minute gift ideas, ha ha.
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Kristin said...

Love that glitters palette! And a new apron always puts a smile on my face!

MJ said...

Love the apron. I got one for my birthday this year and just recently won a holiday one in a giveaway. Can't wait to bake this week in them :)

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

aprons ARE always a good idea!

My Republic of Fashion said...

I am a bad cook, also! But I am loving that apron. :)SarahD

Amber said...

I can't cook to save my life, but I do love that apron - and aprons in general, for that matter: so cute!

Rachel said...

I LOVE that apron! It's so pretty! :)

Cathy Benavides said...

I have also convinced myself of this need for an apron!! My boyfriend said he'd get me one if it meant I'd cook, so I'm dragging my feet on picking one out :)

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

That is the sweetest apron! I think it will help you be wonderful in the kitchen this year. And if not for cooking, then for surprising your husband in... oh naughty naughty, I know!

ryan said...

Aw I was doing some last minute shopping in Anthro tonight and saw a bunch of those aprons, they are so cute!

Fashion Meets Food said...

very cute gift ideas! Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

xo

image consultant course said...

I love the make up. That's what I gave my sister this Christmas. Aprons are fashionably beautiful. That I'll get for myself this new year.