December 16, 2010

Easy Blue Eye Makeup Look

Ok, as promised, here's a post on how I did the blue eye makeup in yesterday's post. It really is easy! Here we go:

Products used:
NYX eyeshadow in Atlantic
Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes eyeliner in Mat Black 0L

Besides being super easy, this is easy to recreate with plenty of other products. First I used the NYX Black Bean as a base, but any black eyeliner or dark base would work. I blended it out with my fingers and a blending brush. Next I applied the Atlantic eyeshadow on the lid and used the blending brush again to fade it up into my crease. I applied Aspen Summit under the brow bone and in the inner corner. Using a pencil brush I applied Atlanta under my lash line. Eyeliner on my waterline, mascara (I used my Chanel Inimitable), and that was it! So quick and easy!


Great for this time of year, don't you think?

27 comments:

Kayla said...

Lovely Lovely!

Pearls&Politics said...

ah, this is so pretty!

bravegrrl said...

gorgeous and festive!

sacramento said...

fantastic!! And you have beautiful eyes!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

kirstyb said...

oh wow i love this - im so awful at applying eye make up x

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Looks great and your eyes are lovely!

Jenny said...

Wow, it's gorgeous!

Fashion Meets Food said...

absolutely gorgeous. Usually when I think of blue makeup it reminds me of mimi on drew carey. However this is stunning. It's kind of like an icy snow look...love it!

xo

Grit and Glamour said...

Ooh, pretty! I just bought a NYX shadow that's a darker blue to do a smoky eye look from a tutorial I saw on A Brit Greek. But this is a great look too. You're a good blender. I like that!

♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com
twitter: @gritandglamour

Isabel said...

love it. i always wear the same eyeshadow so im not sure how id like it on myself lol.

Closet Fashionista said...

yayy!!! so pretty! Thanks for the tutorial :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Audrey Allure said...

Looks pretty! I love NYX products :)

janettaylor said...

SO pretty!
Nice work, darling!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Rachel said...

wow that is so pretty! blue always scares the heck out of me. its like a foreign concept. don't know what to do with it! but that looks so pretty and not super bluuee. if you hadn't mentioned it i dont know if i would have thought you used blue! looks like smoky charcoal to me. anywhoo you look great as usual. seriously your make up skills are crazy. hope your having a great holiday season mon freir :)

Josie said...

You look fantastic, but I think I'm too pale to pull this off... Saddddd.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Punctuation Mark said...

you're eyes look fantastic with that make up!!!

Valerie said...

It looks so pretty! I want to go home and try it right now. Thanks for the info!

xo
Valerie

nookie said...

looks great!

Couture Carrie said...

So gorgeous, darling!
Love that shadow!

xoxox,
CC

la petite coquine said...

Fabulous look!

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Gorgeous job! You look beautiful :)

Elle Sees said...

gorge...now come over and do mine for me...pleaseeee
and bring all the holiday food you've been making too.

Kristin said...

Oh wow...That's a gorgeous look! I wish I had makeup skillzzzzzz!

Kaleido Mind said...

Gorgeous!!! Great look, very sultry;) I love the NYX Jumbo eye pencils

A La Mode et Plus! said...

So pretty!

Chahana said...

Loving the eye look! definitely perfect for Christmas time =)
http://chahanasblog.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

very pretty!