January 2, 2011

J.Crew Sale

I hit up the J.Crew after Christmas sale online last week and got an amazing deal. Since today is the last day to get the deal I got, I figured I'd share.

Extra 30% off final sale & free shipping on $150.* Use code SHOPNOW.
J.Crew
*All sales final. No exchanges, no returns on final sale items. Offer valid at J.Crew retail stores and at jcrew.com only. Offer is not valid at J.Crew Factory stores. Offer does not apply to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards. 30% off discount applies to sale items only. Offer valid through Sunday, January 2, 2011, 11:59pm ET. Free shipping offer applies to orders shipped via ground shipping totaling $150+ after 30% discount on sale items and before shipping, handling and taxes are added. Savings are applied at checkout with code SHOPNOW. Offer not valid on phone orders. Cannot be combined with any other promotion. Limit one promotional code per order.

In tomorrow's post I'll show you what I got! 

17 comments:

Kaleido Mind said...

ahh, i got an error when i just went to their site...cant wait to see what you got!!;)

jemina said...

Happy New Year dear, can't wait to see your loot :)

Wishing you Love & Happiness

Always
Jemina
xoxo

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooooh exciting! I'll have to check it out, haha
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

yay for jcrew sales! dangerous though... lol.

Lynzy said...

Stop sharing all these sales with me!! aww!!!

Jessie said...

Love J. Crew, I bet you got some nice stuff :)

If you haven't already, check out my giveaway open until Jan 9th( icon on sidebar)!
XX
Jessie
http://87life.blogspot.com

Courtney Erin said...

Thanks for sharing this - I can't wait to see what you got!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Couture Carrie said...

Nice ~ thanks!

xoxox,
CC

Sonia said...

Oh yay! thanks for sharing :)

Sonia // Dozen Dresses xo

janettaylor said...

Happy new year, my dear!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Jen said...

Tomorrow's post?? But I want to see now!!! ;-)

Happy Sunday Darling! xo

Isabel said...

i cant wait to see what you got!

Death By Shoe said...

So sad I just read this - I loooove J Crew! I'll be sure to check back to see what you got!

-Danielle

Collette Osuna said...

Im really getting into JCrew lately.....cant wait to see what you got:)

Happy New Year hunnie!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Statements in Fashion Blog♥

ryan said...

Awesome deal, I can't wait to see what you got, happy new year!

this free bird said...

I ran away from that code with my hair on fire. Tomorrow I will live vicariously through you. I will be doing this a LOT in the future. I'm on spending strike. And dammit I am sticking to it!!

xo,
c

Josie said...

I somehow managed to resist this one -- at least online. In person was a whole other story.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com