February 24, 2011

You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions...

My parents are back and have picked up Coco so we're back to just the one crazy dog instead of 2. No worries, the craziness abounds in Coco's last 30 for 30 appearance.

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You could be the one I'll always love
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions
You could be the one I'll always love

Sweater - Express, Jeans - Old Navy, Belt - Limited, Shoes - BCBG Max Azria, Bracelet - Express, Earrings - American Eagle, Sunglasses - Chanel

I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

Coco was in almost every single picture. And look, she looks right at the camera sometimes. It all went downhill, though...
  I thought I'd try a different side of the backyard. That didn't really work out for me.
Are you getting an idea of the running around here? That's pretty much how it was the whole time. It should have been a video. And I have an obsession with belting my outfits now. Running out of things to wear, so I'll just belt it all I guess.

First there was the one who challenged
All my dreams and all my balance
He could never be as good as you

Shirt - J. Crew, Cardigan - Express, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - BCBG Max Azria, Necklace - Express, Sunglasses - Chanel

You could be my unintended
Choice to live my life extended
You should be the one I'll always love

It'd be nice if there was one picture that wasn't blurry, or had crazy lighting, or dogs running around like maniacs. It'd be nice but it doesn't exist. It'd also be nice if I liked this outfit, but I don't. I've worn it before, too many times probably, so, whatever. I'm over it. I need more inspiration. And better pictures.


I'll be there as soon as I can
But I'm busy mending broken pieces of the life I had before

Before you 

30 comments:

Laura said...

Oh I love the Chanel sunnies! And I really like the second outfit. I think the colors are great on you. Yes, belting outfits is definitely am obsession- but a good one to have!

this free bird said...

Just belt it girl! I really love that last striped sweater and have to high five you for holding up to this challenge. It looked like dog mayhem to the left and right! Um, hat?

xo,
C

Miss Caitlin S. said...

honestly, you could have never told me that you were doing the same clothes over and over and I wouldn't have noticed.. you're doing great! I love the stripe theme AND the dogs, duh :) you look gorgeous! belt it up!

Josie said...

I'm with Carrie -- high fives! I could NEVER do this. Love the second sweater!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

minnja said...

I looove it :))

LOVE
minnja

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

Collette Osuna said...

Love the sunnies.....and the super fab belted look girlie......I think you are right....Im going to post another catch up post real soon so I can get back in the 30x30 game....next post up? #17...lmao

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my FAB ModCloth Giveaway!!♥

Closet Fashionista said...

Haha crazy puppies!!!! It looks so nice and sunny there *sigh* It needs to be like that over here
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

LOVE how you belted that top! And loving all the stripes too :)

designed by Diana said...

I love the look of the striped sweater and the belt. I may have to belt my striped top now. :)

Daniela said...

i think I want to run around in your yard too..ahahahah

FashionJazz said...

Love your sunnies and sweater hun! Happy Thursday xx

Cathy Benavides said...

First of all, I love your pictures! It's so strange to fashion blogger's pics in perfect locations with perfect lighting, perfect hair, etc. This is real life, and in real life, sunshine is uneven, dogs run into pictures and hair gets in your mouth! Second, I too am obsessed with belting my outfits!! Last, Unintended is one of my favorite songs of all time. Great post!

Kristin said...

Love the striped cardies...And it looks like you have a star on your hands!

Valerie said...

I love all the stripes and it looks so nice and sunny there!

Bonnie said...

Puppies!!! :)
The shades are amaziiinggggg.
And I like the fence.
Maybe not as a photo background, but it's a pretty fence.
... That's a weird compliment.

http://glamkittenslitterbox.blogspot.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

janettaylor said...

Love Ur stripes items!

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Kinsey Michaels said...

the dogs look so playful! how funny that they made their way into all the pics. love the stripes and your Chanel shades!

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Ah, to see you in warm, mellow sun.
Those sunshades are lovely.

The Suburb Experiment said...

I love the dogs running around. I think it's fun and funny!

I'm hesitantly trying out the whole belting thing. I have NO waist so I'm having a hard time figuring out where it's supposed to go. Hee hee!

I like both your outfits. The necklace in your second picture looks pretty awesome from what I can see!

Jenn

Jenny said...

Cute!!! I've got some Chanel sunglasses, but haven't worn them since my little one was born. She loves to destroy sunnies - so just Target ones for me right now - lol!

Audrey Allure said...

Haha when in doubt, I belt my outfits too :)

Justine said...

I agree with Audrey!

Btw, send some sunshine over here please...

Just Better Together

la petite coquine said...

The puppies running around are too funny-a slice of life!

As for that last outfit, maybe try topping the cardigan with a belt? I think the sweater is so cute!

CMA said...

love your blog as always, i'll keep coming back!
and i hope you'll come visit COSMICaroline again soon!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Niko Bulaun said...

dogs sun and fun! thats really fun! cute dogs too!

http://lifespamphlet.blogspot.com/2011/02/shoots-on-my-list.html

cheers!

Jess said...

I love all the stripes! The nautical look is still fabulous, in my opinion.

Elle Sees said...

purple stripes...yes!!!

Marie said...

Loving the sunglasses and the stripes!:D

You look great!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

CessOviedo said...

Cute stripes, I've find myself wearing them way too much, but they are great! ... Seeing at your fence and house just made me so blue, it reminded me of my house back in texas, missed those days so much! Coco is adorbs! ... Cute blog, I'll follow!

http://blog.cessoviedo.com

scarves said...

Wish all of the network of friends have a new start .

hope you have a great 2011. Thanks for the link, sweetie!
Titanium Necklaces