February 17, 2011

You could taste heaven perfectly...

30 for 30 days 14 and 15. Starting after today that pictures are going to get even more interesting with 2 dogs running around in the backyard. I know you're looking forward to it.

and i knew then it would be
a life long thing
but i didn't know that we
we could break a silver lining





Shirt - American Eagle, Cardigan - Express, Jeans - Old Navy, Boots - BCBGeneration, Scarf - Express, Earrings - Express, Ring - BCBG Max Azria, Sunglasses - Chanel


and i'm so sad
like a good book
i can't put this day back
a sorta fairytale
with you
a sorta fairytale

with you




Pretty obsessed with the sequin infinity scarf. I need about 100 more outfits to wear it with.


and i ride along side
and i rode along side
you then
and i rode along side
till you lost me there
in the open road
and i rode along side
till the honey spread
itself so thin
for me to break your bread
for me to take your word
i had to steal it





Shirt - J. Crew (Jared's), Jeans - Old Navy, Scarf - Express, Boots - BCBG Max Azria, Earrings - House of Harlow, Sunglasses - Chanel


and i was ridin' by
ridin' along side
for a while till you lost me
and i was ridin' by
ridin' along till you lost me
till you lost
me in
the rear
view
you lost me







So, a couple of things:
1. This is Jared's J. Crew shirt. I've noted that I'm obsessed with them. Here's your proof.
2. I didn't wear these boots all day. This was infusion day, so I wore my Uggs to the appointment. I'm a rebel. 




way up north i took my day
all in all was a pretty nice
day and i put the hood
right back where
you could taste heaven
perfectly
feel out the summer breeze
didn't know when we'd be back
and i, i don't
didn't think
we'd end up like
like this 

41 comments:

this free bird said...

one dog on your head, one dog on a string as a purse.

you can tell i have completely.lost.it.

technology day from hell. pass your fab boots - i'm ready to kick someone's a**!!!

Miss Caitlin S. said...

looks great! very end of winterish... though your weather looks amazing there! And August is so cute in his own world... ps love the scarf and the boots!

Joanne Faith said...

I think pets liven up any photo & The scarf is a nice touch! Keep going... :)

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Those little guys are such camera hogs and too cute!

Krystal said...

cute :)

Collette Osuna said...

Love jeans with boots...both outfits rock....and you are doing great so far...halfway to shopping love, hahaha!!

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my EL Vintage Giveaway!!♥

Audrey Allure said...

Great outfit, love the boots & scarf!

Sian said...

Thank you so much for your comment =) Love your boots, they're really lovely =D And your dog is so cute, mine always tries to sneak in the back of my outfit shoots too haha!
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

Isabel said...

i love those buts...it looks very warm and im jealous!

Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Jen said...

love the boots but i under the comfort factor of uggs!

http://nauticalwheelerjewelry.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

love the boots but i under the comfort factor of uggs!

http://nauticalwheelerjewelry.blogspot.com/

wobblinbetty said...

lovely pics! xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

So cute:) Love your top, sweetie. Have a lovely day
Kisses

modanista junkie said...

Those boots are fantastic!! And so far it's seems like you haven't worn the same thing twice yet. Maybe it's because you accessorize and style it just right.

xoxo,
melrod

Closet Fashionista said...

Yay!! Those boots are so awesome :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Valerie said...

I'm dying over your sequin scarf! What a great find.

la petite coquine said...

I must confess, I live in John's J.Crew tees-they're just so soft and delicious! Glad to see I'm not the only one!

ladydazy said...

I love everything and your boots are marvelous!!!!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

love the infinity scarf!! love that your dog is always in the pics :)

Josie said...

I love day 14! So cute. Your boots are fantastic. And congratulations on being half done!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

..R May A.. said...

really loving your style :)
so flattering!! x

Couture Carrie said...

Fun pics!
Love the boots!

xoxox,
CC

said...

Aww, your dog is so cute! Lovely photos dear!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

Courtney Erin said...

I'm really hooked on infinity scarves right now too!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Love the scarf! And he seems pretty excited to get photographed, huh? :)

The Chic Chauffeur said...

love it! I'm pretty much obsessed with the infinity sequin scarf now too! You look great! Where do you get such a knockout scarf?????

shealennon said...

Aww, I love the doggie cameos. And that scarf is awesome!

Eva Marie said...

The dogs are so cute in the background hahah... its like the maddness at my house

you look fab girl!! Love the scarf and boots :)

Kristin said...

Your scarf looks very Alba. Love it!

Stacey said...

Is that August in the 3rd pic? He seems to really love your boots! Looking gorgeous btw! XX

Jess said...

Cute! Especially like the scarf!

Kelly said...

cute boots!

Grace said...

Great boots!

Love Grace.

Kavery said...

Loving the outside shots. The boots look comfy but you may have to break them in slowly, I guess.

Lindsay With An "A" said...

Cute scarf!!!

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

Cee said...

Super cute outfit and cute dog! I really like the sequin scarf too.

MIXXED CULTURE said...

lovely boots!!

ENTWINEDhair said...

I like this outfit! Very put together!

appleling said...

I very like your article, It very interesting, you can welcome to visit my shop,Mysequin uggs,sequined uggs, there are many cheap discount, I hope you will be interested in, thank you!

appleling said...

I really like your site, I have learnt a lot of knowledge, your site is great, I hope you can visit my sequin uggs , I am very happy to learn a lot of knowledge from your site

appleling said...

Your blog is very interesting, I like it very much, you can welcome to have a look uggs sparkle, I hope you will like it