March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Abby!

You thought the birthday posts were over, didn't you?
You were so wrong. 
Today is my sister's birthday!
The day Abby was born. I guess I had been told you needed to be quiet around babies (I don't think that lasted). 
Reading to Abby
Abby doesn't look too happy. Actually neither do I. 
Ok, once again she doesn't look thrilled. I swear I was usually nice to her.
We had A LOT of matching/coordinating outfits even though we're 3 years apart.  

 Happy Birthday, Abby!
(I have pictures from her 21st birthday, but I'm feeling nice today. Must be that sisterly love.)

17 comments:

Josie said...

Awwwww, happy birthday to your sister!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

..R May A.. said...

aw so sweet :)
happy bday to your sister!! x

Jess said...

How sweet of you not to post the 21st birthday pics! She must be a nice sister! :)

Collette Osuna said...

Happy Birthday to your Sister:)


Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Free People Giveaway!!♥

Gracey said...

How cute! Happy birthday to her!

Jess said...

oh my gosh I love the baby pictures! what a great idea. Happy Birthday to your sister!

Closet Fashionista said...

AWWW adorable!! Happy Birthday to Abby!!!!!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Cathy Benavides said...

You are a very nice sister- Happy Birthday Abby!

Kristin said...

Happy bday to your sis! You've got that guilty big sister look in one of those pics...I've worn that look a time or two myself. HAHA

Jessica said...

Such a sweet post! I have a brother, so thank goodness we didn't have matching outfits!

Heather said...

TOO cute lol :)

Stacey said...

Awww, these are adorable! Happy b'day to your sister:-)

Miss Caitlin S. said...

aww, so cute! Love the images of you so young! :) adorable! adorable! happy birthday to your sister!

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

SO adorable. x hivennn

Ashleigh said...

Awww, happy birthday! These pictures are too cute :)

Jenny said...

Awww, what a cute post - Happy Birthday to your littl sis!!!

Christine said...

haha loving the vintage pics and the matching outfits. i can't wait to dress my kids in matching outfits (no matter how far apart they are!) haha