March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving...

It's Birthday Week! The stupid respiratory infection got things off to a rough start but don't you worry, I fully intend to celebrate. For, like, the rest of the month. 
Here's what I'm loving:


Birthday Surprise Candle
Starting at the beginning of March, this became my go-to candle. It smells amazing, I love the little sprinkles, and how can you not be loving this during birthday week? You can't.


Essie Turquoise and Caicos
I think this came out with Essie's summer collection last year, but I know my Ulta still has some and I'm sure plenty of other places do, too. This is the perfect greenish blue color for spring or summer. I'm completely drawn to greens and blues lately so I think that's what I'll be reaching for the next few months for my nails.


Philosophy 3-in-1
I've used these on and off for years and have always loved them. The 3 is for the shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath. Now using them as shampoo doesn't work good for my hair, but they're great as body wash and bubble bath. I had a set of 4 I'd gotten before Christmas that I've been trying to use up (they were winter-y scents) and I've loved mixing 2 together for bubble bath. It's a whole new way to create new scents and it's subtle so it's not overwhelming at all.


Hayworth Jewelry Armoire

I posted about it a couple of weeks ago, and we went and picked this up last Friday! It's my birthday present and I love it as much as I thought I would. As soon as I get everything organized I'll do a new accessory organization post. 


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

30 comments:

Kayla said...

I'm loving all of these things. Also we're burning the same candle, it's like fate - err something.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Miss Caitlin S. said...

love the cake candle~ bombtastic and I can smell it from here. Also, any armoire I pretty much get obsessed with.

Collette Osuna said...

Love the nail polish and Philosophy...I was just at Sephora and Chloe and I picked up every bottle to sniff, lol

Stop by and say Hello:)
Statements in Fashion Blog♥

Closet Fashionista said...

I'm not a fan of cake smelling stuff but I do love that polish and the jewelry armoire! :D YAYY for getting it for your birthday
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

I love that jewelry armoire! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better as well.

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

FashionJazz said...

Love the nail polish! Glad you are feeling better hun! Mwah x

Megan said...

what am i loving right now? the fact that it is your BDAY WEEK GIRL! so excited for you!

i really love that candle too.. i bet it smells divine!
have a great day!

<3 megan

Fashion Meets Food said...

That candle smells so good! My mum has been mailing me little presents all month long to celebrate my birthday month and the candle was one of them. I absolutely love it!

xo

Moniek said...

Love that Essie nailpolish!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

that candle sounds yummy, and i bet it is almost good enough to eat haha. i cant wait to see that jewelry armoire with all your items!

Daniela said...

yummy candle! I need some candles for around the house..I'm going to check this one out!

Natalia Lynn said...

Love that candle in theme of the birtday month! And the nail polish color is a definite favorite for me, it was one of the colors in my wedding!

Taylor said...

GREAT PICKS!!!! I'm loving the notion that the end of winter is close...I'm sure that doesn't count but it is what is getting me through the days! ;)

Valerie said...

That birthday candle sounds amazing! I love anything that smells like there's something baking in the oven. Happy birthday week!

Couture Carrie said...

Lovely selections, darling!
Your new armoire is fabulous!
Happy Birthday!

xoxox,
CC

la petite coquine said...

Mmmm, cake! I bet the house and your hair smell DELICIOUS right now! Can't wait to see how you use and fill your gorgeous new armoire!

Indie.Tea said...

All so lovely! I'm loving grey salvaged wood, hyacinths, and I can't wait for spring.

Kinsey Michaels said...

i've never tried the 3 in 1s but always get lured in by the luscious scents! yum.
yes yes - definitely do a jewelry organization post once you put everything into your new armoire!
i've gotten better about organizing my jewelry but i still find it hard to keep everything in order.

Josie said...

That vanilla birthday cake scent sounds PERFECT. I so want some of that bubble bath.
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

Congrats on the new armoire-can't wait for your organization post! I love anything to do with Philosophy too.

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Yay for bday week and so happy to hear that you got the armoire. It's gorgeous!!! xoxo

Maria said...

Happy birthday week! I just got this lovely minty blue color myself the other day and I'm loving it :D

xoxo Maria

bravegrrl said...

can't wait to see your jewelry after it is organized!!!!

shealennon said...

I love the birthday themed picks! That candle with sprinkles is adorable, and I don't think I'd ever get out of the shower if I had that Philosophy body wash!

Oh, My Darling said...

Birthday week, hurrah! Also, I am always so delighted when I find those Philosophy 3-in-1's on sale at Nordstrom Rack.

Oh to Be a Muse said...

the turquoise and caicos is too cute! i want a jewelry armoire too. yay--birthday celebration!

scarves said...

Titanium Necklaces Titanium Necklaces
The significance of Arbor Day is not everyone in the Arbor Day is the day to plant a tree, but by another Arbor Day coming, so that concerns us more green

and environmental protection issues. March 12 is Arbor Day, I hope everyone can use their own power to do some meaningful things love the earth!

Krystal said...

I love philosophy brand so much!

Kristin said...

I just got Chanel's Black Pearl which is a greenish shade. I don't usually deviate from reds or natural pink hues...so I'm excited to see what it looks like!

Jessica said...

Happy Belated Birthday!