March 16, 2011

What I'm Loving...

I think it's definitely time to start planning the vacation(s) we want to take this year. Nothing like seeing Spring Break everywhere to push you towards booking a trip.
Here's what I'm loving:

Melinda Maria Moon & Star Necklace
One of my gifts from my parents was this gorgeous rose gold moon & star necklace by Melinda Maria. You know I love rose gold, so pair that with my love of celestial things and this is pretty much perfect. And the double chain connecting the moon and star? Yeah. Pretty much obsessed with this.


Make Up For Ever Lab Shine Lip Gloss
I've never had a lip gloss from the Make Up For Ever line and getting one of the Lab Shines was a perfect choice. There are several different kinds, but I picked up D12 which is from the Diamond Collection.
Glitter, light pink gloss? Yes, please.


Birthday Cards
Cards from my in-laws and parents. So fitting. on Twitpic
I love getting cards, especially cards that are perfect for you. A card with purses all over it and another with a girl covered in jewelry? Perfect for me.


Birthday Gifts
#vivalabirthdayweekend on Twitpic
Not the gifts other people give you (although those are great, see the Melinda Maria necklace above), but the gifts stores give you for your birthday. What? Stores give you stuff? Well - pretty much. Sephora gives a gift to Beauty Insiders (6 oz Philosophy 3 in 1 this year), Express sends a $15 gift certificate, and Victoria's Secret sends $10 cards to Angel members. There's plenty more, and you should check them out at stores you regularly shop at, but these are the stores I hit up over the weekend.


Ok, so that's What I'm Loving right now! What about you?

28 comments:

Kayla said...

Way to not put up a picture of the bad ass birthday card I got you. Geez. So grateful. :)

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Miss Caitlin S. said...

that necklace IS amazing! I adore it to bits!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I'll take one of each :)

Jess said...

what great birthday presents!!!! Love that necklace!

this free bird said...

Yay Katie!! I just screamed out loud at the MM necklace. Girl I have that in silver and LOVE IT!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!! xoxo - C

Josie said...

What a gorgeous necklace -- I love it!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

oh my gosh, that necklace is amazing!

Leia said...

That moon and star necklace is so pretty!

Collette Osuna said...

Love the super cute necklace.....We have the Sephora points too....we are banking them up :)

Stop by and say Hello:)
Enter my Free People Giveaway!!♥

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh love that necklace!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Courtney Erin said...

That necklace is amaze balls - wow, so pretty!

xoxo ~ Courtney
http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

Julie and Lauren said...

I love that star and moon necklace Beautiful! Rose gold is by far my favorite.
Xx

http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

Lee Oliveira said...

I was going to say that you are a very lucky girl for getting those gorgeous birthday presents..
in fact you deserve it..
Lee x

Ashley said...

Oh poop, I forgot to claim my Sephora gift this year! You just reminded me. Oh well, there's always next year. And I'm sure I'm pretty close to having enough points to get the big gift.

That necklace is so cool! I love things with stars on them.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Rose gold? Ooh! You got some lovely things!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

all those bday perks are awesome! beautiful necklace :) glad you had a nice bday!

Jenny said...

Adore the necklace - gorgeous!

Connie @ SogniESorrisi said...

Melinda Maria + Rose Gold = GREAT gift!

Happy Belated!!

Elle Sees said...

Such awesome birthday prezs!

la petite coquine said...

What an absolutely GORGEOUS necklace-lucky girl! I booked our July hotel today, and it was totally Spring Break's fault!

Lisa Lisa Lisa said...

That necklace is so pretty, happy birthday to you ;)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love that necklace! It is adorbs! xoxo

Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

Fab B'Day gifts!
The necklace is so cute!!

Kavery said...

Your parents have such good taste. Love the necklace. You'll have to show us a picture when you wear it!

Jess said...

Yeah I love rose gold right now - such a cute necklace!

Fashion Meets Food said...

absolutely gorgeous necklace. Hope you had an amazing birthday!

xo

Laksmono said...

Happy Birthday!
I love the look of that gloss

Laura said...

That necklace is so pretty! And yay for taking a trip!!!